Fire! Fire!

discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Mon July 26th, 2004, 6:58 pm

It appears Scott Ian snuck back in town in an attempt to prevent Anthrax from having to play the Masquerade on their next tour...well not really...or did he....hmm.....

Supposedly some dope left a lit cigarette on a couch. Oops. Read <a href='http://www.11alive.com/news/news_articl ... ryid=49656' target='_blank'>here</a>.

BoB

Post by BoB » Mon July 26th, 2004, 9:24 pm

Once bitten, twice shy! :sm0k3:

FireMonkey put the fire out :m0nk3yp33:

Death

Post by Death » Tue July 27th, 2004, 12:27 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Fn Dan+Jul 26 2004, 06:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fn Dan @ Jul 26 2004, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It appears Scott Ian snuck back in town in an attempt to prevent Anthrax from having to play the Masquerade on their next tour...well not really...or did he....hmm.....

Supposedly some dope left a lit cigarette on a couch. Oops. Read <a href='http://www.11alive.com/news/news_articl ... ryid=49656' target='_blank'>here</a>. [/quote]
Scott Ian is good at sneaking when his non-goyum people snuck into the media. :lol:

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Tue July 27th, 2004, 9:51 am

It wasn't a Great White reunion show was it?

Andy

Post by Andy » Sat July 31st, 2004, 2:53 am

hey layoff ian. Im going to see him in that new documentary- some kind of monster.

I hear lars meets up with scottie at the salon just as scottard is finsihing up the new dye in his beard, and off they go to rehearse for a side project.

Man Im stupid for not getting that amthrax masquerade video with the beer bottle.
although I do have some older atlanta concert footage of some guy named gg and a female fan after a show that involved not beer bottles but ketchup enemas.(The injection of liquid into the rectum through the anus for cleansing, for stimulating evacuation of the bowels, or for other therapeutic or diagnostic purposes.)

I think the gg video is probably more entertaining.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Sat July 31st, 2004, 7:43 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Andy+Jul 31 2004, 03:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Andy @ Jul 31 2004, 03:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
although I do have some older atlanta concert footage of some guy named gg and a female fan after a show that involved not beer bottles but ketchup enemas. [/quote]
Holy shit Bob, that's the GG Allin show you mentioned in the best concert ever topic isn't it?

BoB

Post by BoB » Sat July 31st, 2004, 11:08 pm

Holy shit Bob, that's the GG Allin show you mentioned in the best concert ever topic isn't it?
way to pay attention across forums! yeah, that's it. Andy, did you actually film that? if so, have you had a complete physical exam since? you may want to have some tests run...
I think the gg video is probably more entertaining.
the ketchup ended back on the fries which were promptly consumed... dude, that was fucked! :o

GG :ev1l: Allin

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Mon August 9th, 2004, 6:30 am

Yeah, I heard about the fire at the Masquerade -- and no further details, was the club burnt down, how bad was it, etc. -- while I was out in Texas for a week. I had to wonder about how bad the fire was for over a day. :(

I'm wondering which band left the ciggie on the couch, and also if it was the upstairs couch or the downstairs couch (the fire was apparently in the left-side, i.e., headliners', dressing-room, the one that's two stories).

Gargantua was headlining that night, I think, so I gave a friend some hell for it just on general principles since he knows the band really well. :)
Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

Andy

Post by Andy » Mon August 9th, 2004, 8:45 am

no Bob, I didnt film it. I got it in a trade awhile back.

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Mon September 13th, 2004, 11:27 pm

I remember that Anthrax show with the bottle. I seen the kid who was responsible for it after the show. Some bloody beaten skinhead , according to him he was ratted out and security took him to the back where Anthrax's Scott Ian and a few other put the boots to him. However I was really displeased with the Masquerade's security that night. Remember the kid crowd surfing during the Misfits? Michael Graves slapped the kid for some reason and the kid hit him back and security drug the kid on stage and held him down while Michael, Doyle and Only kicked the shit outta him. That was the only concert I ever left in total disgust. I was a huge fan of the Misfits and would have liked to have seen the rest. However if your band is so stupid it has to beat there fans while the poor kid was being held down, then fuck them. Has anyone gotta tape of this show?