List your current favorite beer and review it.

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Diana

Post by Diana » Sun February 14th, 2010, 11:05 am

DeathfareDevil wrote:it's so watery you can drink it fast and for long periods of time.
= PBR

I think I might really need to taste that Steel Reserve in the black can. I've had Keystone and your assessment is spot on, so I need to taste RAID beer. Call it my need-to-know.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Sun February 14th, 2010, 11:35 am

Metalfreak wrote:
Azrael wrote: If I'm a little strapped for cash it's Steele Reserve or Icehouse.
I'd rather just stay sober than drink either of those! Talkin about making a maggot puke :lol:
It took me some serious dedication and training to be able to drink those beers. I was unemployed and looking for work. If you only have $3 and have been sitting in the house bored, broke and sober for 4 days it's amazing what I'll drink.
Last edited by Azrael on Thu February 25th, 2010, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Sun February 14th, 2010, 11:39 am

Diana wrote:
DeathfareDevil wrote:it's so watery you can drink it fast and for long periods of time.
= PBR

I think I might really need to taste that Steel Reserve in the black can. I've had Keystone and your assessment is spot on, so I need to taste RAID beer. Call it my need-to-know.
If you can manage to choke down 2 cans of black label Steel Reserve you'll certainly be drunk. They're 8% alcohol. Those 2 cans have as much alcohol as 8 Coors lights, Bud lights or Miller lights.

DeathfareDevil

Post by DeathfareDevil » Sun February 14th, 2010, 11:52 am

Diana wrote:
= PBR

If you need cheap beer that's palatable, go for the Red Dog. I lived on that for a couple of years when my only source of income was delivering pizzas. It's sort of like Killians ... with a dash of water.

Diana

Post by Diana » Sun February 14th, 2010, 12:11 pm

DeathfareDevil wrote:It's sort of like Killians ... with a dash of water.
Sounds refreshing.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Sun February 14th, 2010, 12:54 pm

Hey -- speaking of pizza delivery.

Last weekend I saw a car at the corner of N. Decatur and Clairmont with a Papa John's, maybe, thing on the roof. Light colored import. Honda or Toyota. What caught my eye was that there were all sorts of metal stickers on the back bumper, including Sybaritic.

Bueller? Bueller?

VOEGTLIN

Post by VOEGTLIN » Sun February 14th, 2010, 1:14 pm

Diana wrote:
= PBR

You're not alone. That's all I've been thinking about since I read that. Why do I want to taste bug spray beer? :?
Chaos wrote: hell satan
ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Not many people know this, but other bands play, Manowar kills.

VOEGTLIN

Post by VOEGTLIN » Sun February 14th, 2010, 1:31 pm

Azrael wrote:If I have money it's: Piraat, Gulden Draak
Country of origin?
Chaos wrote: hell satan
ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Not many people know this, but other bands play, Manowar kills.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun February 14th, 2010, 2:07 pm

Azrael wrote:
Diana wrote:
= PBR

If you can manage to choke down 2 cans of black label Steel Reserve you'll certainly be drunk. They're 8% alcohol. Those 2 cans have as much alcohol as 8 Coors lights, Bud lights or Miller lights.
ugh yeah once I got absolutely shitfaced off only 2 cans, like you said, of that and had one of the worst headaches ever the next day.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Sun February 14th, 2010, 2:28 pm

VOEGTLIN wrote:
Azrael wrote:If I have money it's: Piraat, Gulden Draak
Country of origin?
Belgium!!!

Generubin

Post by Generubin » Sun February 14th, 2010, 2:44 pm

Too many nights of Steele Reserved will have you shitting and puking your guts out.

Jordan

Post by Jordan » Sun February 14th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Generubin wrote:Too many nights of Steele Reserved will have you shitting and puking your guts out.
Steele Reserve and Wild Turkey do not mix well. Actually now that I think about it Steele Reserve just doesn't mix well with anything including stomachs.
We're here to make everything metal... blacker than the blackest black times infinity

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Sun February 14th, 2010, 3:30 pm

When ive got cash and feel like treating myself, its anything Sierra Nevada (preferably Stout or Porter), or Killians

When I dont, gotta go with the beast. Milwaukee's Best.

Im surprised to hear all this Steel Reserve talk, I know its the most bang for your buck by far but god damn that shit sucks. I can respect it though, weve all been strung out blasted on a few steel's at one point or another.

Diana

Post by Diana » Sun February 14th, 2010, 6:41 pm

VOEGTLIN wrote:You're not alone. That's all I've been thinking about since I read that. Why do I want to taste bug spray beer? :?
It's who we are. No use fighting it.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Sun February 14th, 2010, 8:40 pm

Diana wrote:
VOEGTLIN wrote:You're not alone. That's all I've been thinking about since I read that. Why do I want to taste bug spray beer? :?
It's who we are. No use fighting it.
I once ate the world's worst pickle. That was in Ontario, Canada.

Someday, I, too, would like to sample Naked Lunch beer.