MERRY CHRISTMAS FUCKHEADS

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

andyb

MERRY CHRISTMAS FUCKHEADS

Post by andyb » Fri December 23rd, 2005, 9:32 pm

to every one on here, the nice and the assholes.... merry fucking whatever. if your jewish, thanks for killing jesus. if your ...(what ever celebrates kwanzaa)... happy that. raise a beer for new years.
hope you all fucking rot

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sat December 24th, 2005, 12:27 am

I'm pretty sure the Romans killed Jesus.
& I'm pretty sure Jesus was Jewish.

Happy holidays.
As my contribution to the secular war on Christmas, I wore my "bah humbug" shirt today.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sat December 24th, 2005, 12:47 am

holly wrote:I'm pretty sure the Romans killed Jesus.
& I'm pretty sure Jesus was Jewish.

Happy holidays.
As my contribution to the secular war on Christmas, I wore my "bah humbug" shirt today.
Well the Jews sure as hell didn't fucking help now did they?

Chris Masochist

Post by Chris Masochist » Sat December 24th, 2005, 9:13 am

Jesus was black, eyerybody knows that.

palace101

Post by palace101 » Sat December 24th, 2005, 11:36 am

As my contribution to the war on the secular war on christmas I wore my Happy birthday Jesus shirt.

andyb

Post by andyb » Sat December 24th, 2005, 2:18 pm

damn holly, you really know your history dont you? who knew jesus was a jew?? thats crazy i never made the connection before you said it. :roll: the romans did it... but because the jews told them too.
hope you all fucking rot

E.J. Diarrheaspray

Post by E.J. Diarrheaspray » Sat December 24th, 2005, 2:30 pm

Let's not forget what christmas is all about...spending all your money and seeing alot of jewelry commercials

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Sat December 24th, 2005, 2:57 pm

Actually the gospels show that he was crucified (not a Jewish, but a Roman punishment reserved exclusively for those guilty of crimes against the empire), in accordance with Roman (not Jewish) laws, by Romans (not Jews), for breaking a Roman (not Jewish) law forbidding sedition against the Roman Empire.

The actual reason for the crucification is clearly stated in John 19:12 as: "every one who makes himself a king sets himself against Caesar."

In other words, sedition. Also in Luke 23:2, "And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.";

And Acts 17:7, "Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus."

You can't learn your christian history by watching The Passion.
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sat December 24th, 2005, 3:01 pm

Note to self: never go against an empire.

DeathfareDevil

Post by DeathfareDevil » Sat December 24th, 2005, 3:10 pm

See, this is why I'm an anti-theist.

Anyway, my dedication to reason notwithstanding, and owing, I suppose, to a lifetime of conditioning, it's somewhat depressing to drive around Atlanta and see scant sign of Christmas decoration. Save for the tree that stands askew atop Lenox Mall, there's pretty much no indication, at least in that area, that these are the Christmas holidays. I went to Tower Friday night and found myself muttering, "Where's all the goddamned green and red shit? Where's the freaking holly (the floral kind)?"

Oh well. A few more years of therapy and I won't give a shit anymore.

Happy holidays.

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Sat December 24th, 2005, 3:37 pm

anti-theist.

Antitheist \An`ti*the"ist\, n. A disbeliever in the existence of God.

Do you still celebrate Christmas with family and accept presents on behalf of the holiday?
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sat December 24th, 2005, 5:32 pm

i celebrate christmas by both observing the birth of Jesus and giving and receiving gifts.

the secular war on christmas is so silly. everyone else on the planet can have a holiday and its fine, but no CHRISTMAS! Deathfaredevil makes all the sense in the world. he fully understands that he isn't going to be forced to be a christian or morph into a follower b/c he enjoys christmas. everyone lived fine 20 years ago when no gave a shit and saw christmas as a happy time and took "merry christmas" as a nice gesture.

and really, does it actually matter who killed Jesus????? if you want to break it down to its simplest form he killed himself. it was something that had to be done that he could have indeed stopped. not by denying that he was the Christ or a King but by starting a revolt and fleeing somewhere safe. Jesus, the Jews, the Romans......everyone contributed to the death of Jesus.

if it makes any of you feel better.......have a HAPPY SUNDAY! that happens to be christmas

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sat December 24th, 2005, 6:12 pm

You're right Blaze, but I just really need a reason to hate the Jews. :wink:

palace101

Post by palace101 » Sat December 24th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Yes, everyone unwrap the presents that lie underneath the "Hoilday Tree" and worship the almighty Santa.

andyb

Post by andyb » Sun December 25th, 2005, 12:07 am

blaze, following your logic, god killed jesus, he is all knowing and sent his only son to the slaughter.
hope you all fucking rot