Droog Records - Accepting Submissions

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Cheiron1

Droog Records - Accepting Submissions

Post by Cheiron1 » Thu February 15th, 2007, 7:55 am

I am letting you all know that I have started an independent label named Droog Records. We will be signing metal bands of all subgenres. We listen to all the different subgenres, enjoy going to shows with a mix of genres, and thus it only fits that the label hosts them. We are interested in passional true metal bands. We want to support the artists, thus we are offering fair contracts, that allow the musicians to truly earn what they deserve.

We don't have a Web site nor forums up just yet, but they are in the work. We just wanted to announce it here first.

What we are able to provide as a label to bands, includes knoweldge of the industry, promotion/advertising, relationships with distributors, financial risk or pressing albums is on us, and some financial support for recording.

For demos or albums, we accept submissions via hardcopy or electronically. However, we'd prefer hardcopy when possible. If it is an already produced and printed album, one of those copies is best so we can see the whole thing. Lyrics must be included.

For any submissions please include a brief resume that includes information on your band, goals of the band, what makes you want to play music, what your music is about, and other applicable information.

You can email me at DroogRecords@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Hardcopies can be sent to:

Droog Records
135 Paula Drive
Tyrone, GA 30290

Electronic Copies:

DroogRecords@gmail.com (For now. I'll update this when the Web site is ready, and the FTP is ready for uploads).
Cheiron
Droog Records