Mitch posting nothing but LOLCATZ appreciation thread.

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Fri May 16th, 2008, 1:27 pm

I wonder why so many metalheads have it out for animals.

And to call them filthy creatures is a little over-exaggerated. They are in fact very hygiene oriented

but whatever.

I love my animals, and you can hate them all you want.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 16th, 2008, 1:35 pm

KunikoS Rayne wrote:I wonder why so many metalheads have it out for animals.

And to call them filthy creatures is a little over-exaggerated. They are in fact very hygiene oriented

but whatever.

I love my animals, and you can hate them all you want.
what are you talking about? one person says cats are vermin and now all "metalheads" hate animals in general, good thing i dont consider myself a metalhead or else i'd get mixed into these bullshit generalizations that only idiots have.
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Fri May 16th, 2008, 3:44 pm

metalheads are vermin and should all be shot. my dog > everyone else's pet.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sat May 17th, 2008, 10:19 am

its funny that dogs are smart and strong enough to lead the blind, sniff out drugs, track criminals, rescue people in various situations on various terrains, rehabilitate prisoners and the mentally ill, assist the deaf and be trained in medical response among many other things but KuniKoS Rayne finds them to be "slobbering village idiots". something doesn't add up here.

and how does people hating on cats equal to metalheads having a problem with pets? most metalheads i know and have known through the years have all had pets of some sort.

and hate to burst everyones bubble but actually MY dogs > everyone else's pet

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sat May 17th, 2008, 10:47 am

BlazeTSU wrote:and how does people hating on cats equal to metalheads having a problem with pets?
I was wondering that myself.

On a side note, I know someone who hates cats...he used to feed kittens to his snake when he still had the snake.

I like cats, btw. And dogs too.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Sat May 17th, 2008, 3:50 pm

I can't really explain what I meant, just going based on what I've observed with more than 80 percent of certain people I meet.

Yeah, I generalized, so what?

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Sat May 17th, 2008, 11:56 pm

Snowblind Sodomy wrote:Filthy creatures. Go ahead and worship them if you want, but they are disgusting and absolutely useless. No cat has ever anywhere served any purpose. Dogs can at least be trained as guides and guard animals and countless other uses.
My cats give me enjoyment and companionship. How is that useless?

Snowblind Sodomy

Post by Snowblind Sodomy » Mon May 19th, 2008, 5:32 pm

It's all about personal preference.
And I don't know about all this generalization crap, as that's how most human brains function--to be completely objective is almost impossible as our viewpoints are based solely on our own experiences and a lot less on what we think we've learned in life... but this particular metalhead likes animals a whole hell of a lot more than people. Even cats are better than most people.
we smoked the teeth and hair of the wise man, that we might know as he does and share his sight

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Mon May 19th, 2008, 7:12 pm

Snowblind Sodomy wrote:It's all about personal preference.
And I don't know about all this generalization crap, as that's how most human brains function--to be completely objective is almost impossible as our viewpoints are based solely on our own experiences and a lot less on what we think we've learned in life... but this particular metalhead likes animals a whole hell of a lot more than people. Even cats are better than most people.
Agreed.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Mon May 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm

ProstheticHead12 wrote:metalheads are vermin and should all be shot. my dog > everyone else's pet.
His dog IS extremely fucking precious.