Is it just me, or is it already christmastime?

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon November 1st, 2004, 6:48 pm

I swear that department stores and people in general seem to start the "holiday shopping season" earlier year after year, I used to notice it when december rolled around, then a few years later it was after thanksgiving, but just as early as yesterday a bunch of stores around here were already putting up christmas decorations when it was still technically October. Last night I ate dinner at a chinese restaurant near my house that is in one of those department store strip mall type-things, and all over the place were snowmen, candy canes, wreaths, etc. being put up to sucker people into early holiday spending. Why, it's enough to make me mad enough to stop believing in god and christmas and start listening to all that devil-worshipping heavy metal music the kids are into these days! :b0unc3y:

Pretty soon the holiday shopping season is gonna officially begin on December 26th. Be prepared...

BoB

Post by BoB » Mon November 1st, 2004, 10:58 pm

Yeah, it used to be that you didn't see that until the day after thanksgiving. Once that barrier was broken it was just anarchy. I started noticing xmas crap in mid October....

while you're in the xmas mood, you can get me either an iPod or one of those new XM satellite portible players. thanks man! oh yeah, peace on earth and all that crap...

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon November 1st, 2004, 11:55 pm

Sounds like someone's bitter since they have to pretend to be santa claus for their kids for the first time in their life... :P

Andy

Post by Andy » Tue November 2nd, 2004, 10:58 am

are you queer or something?

yes Halloween is over, October is over. so what

go buy candy on clearance

Chris Masochist

Post by Chris Masochist » Tue November 2nd, 2004, 1:14 pm

I'm working a short time job at a drug store and I have to dress up as Santa Clause for the customers :angry: , but it's enough money to buy me a used instrument at a pawn shop.

This december is gonna suck.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu November 4th, 2004, 3:34 am

Us members of the jew frat have put up our christmas decorations already....=p. How is that for some irony?

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Wed November 10th, 2004, 5:06 am

I get this picture of a Santa Claus at a drug-store, gazing intently at a kid as the hapless youngster tells Santa his dearest Christmas wishes....and Santa very calmly, but very clearly telling him..... <span style='color:red'>"Shut. The. Fuck. Up."</span>

:sm0k3:
Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM