E.J. Diarrheaspray

Post by E.J. Diarrheaspray » Sat November 6th, 2004, 4:36 pm

Isn't everywhere Jesusland? :angry:

WuDi, w/o competition

Post by WuDi, w/o competition » Mon November 8th, 2004, 4:33 pm

I hate the religious vote.

WuDi, w/o competition

Post by WuDi, w/o competition » Mon November 8th, 2004, 4:35 pm

Double posts suck. The only thing I can think of to say now is...I FUCKING HATE the religious vote.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Wed November 10th, 2004, 1:32 pm

lets turn america into muhammedland and kill all of you for being infidels and speaking out against your country!

bunch of friggin crybaby spoiled americans!

by all means, all of you that want to whine and cry about america.......MOVE! put your money where your mouth is and go test the waters in another country.

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Wed November 10th, 2004, 11:43 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-BlazeTSU+Nov 10 2004, 06:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlazeTSU &#064; Nov 10 2004, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->lets turn america into muhammedland and kill all of you for being infidels and speaking out against your country!

bunch of friggin crybaby spoiled americans!&nbsp;

by all means, all of you that want to whine and cry about america.......MOVE!&nbsp; put your money where your mouth is and go test the waters in another country.[/quote]
I thought here in America we had the right to be "friggin crybaby spoiled americans" , I do believe our whines and political outbursts fall under that ammendment....."Freedom Of Fucking Speech" So If anyone wants to rant and rave over our country's politics they have the right , they really have the right if they bothered voting, Which I did. And if people wanna knock christianity , so be it.
I can't say I approve being a christain myself , but they do have that right. Just like you have the right to your own dumb opinion. I hate Bush being in office and I will never understand how people could vote for him , however they did , so I must live with it. However If I wanna whine and bitch I will , since I have that right and all. I am sure I am not alone in thinking your pack up and leave speech was a little retarded.

Your Opinion :m0nk3yp33:

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Thu November 11th, 2004, 11:30 am

i'm gonna second soulvoid on that one. the 'if you dont like it you can get out' argument is the dumbest shit i've heard. we'd have no blacks or foreigners or native americans if people decided to just leave when america was shitting all over their rights as americans and humans. the fact that people stand up for what they believe and attempt to change america for the better is what makes this country great (in theory anyway). if you dont like other people expressing opinions other than your own perhaps you should go somewhere with less freedom. use all of that tax cut money you got back to move somewhere where only the opinion that agrees with the government is tolerated and i'm sure you'd be much more comfortable. or dont - its america fucker.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Thu November 11th, 2004, 3:14 pm

well, i see that everyone here can have their opinions as long as its not me! my opinion is if you hate the country so much and all you have to say is a whine, then move! basically what i'm saying is that you all know that america is the top choice...thats why we all stay. i personally don't care where you live......just that america is spoiled and complians about everything so much they fail to see how GREAT we have it. and sure, some of you will come back and have all kinds of internet facts as to how there are other places better off then america, but ask a few people who have traveled over the world and 9 out of 10 will let you know that we have it made here.
I thought here in America we had the right to be "friggin crybaby spoiled americans" , I do believe our whines and political outbursts fall under that ammendment....."Freedom Of Fucking Speech" So If anyone wants to rant and rave over our country's politics they have the right , they really have the right if they bothered voting, Which I did. And if people wanna knock christianity , so be it.
thats my point. we are spoiled b/c we can do whatever we want. knock america for being "jesusland"(which it isn't!) but seems like its a pretty good choice.

and yes, everyone has the right to bash christianity if they wish. i also have the right to stand up for it.

believe me, i'm about the freedom to say anything you want.....remember i'm a christian.....that means i believe in FREE WILL. not to mention i'm a moderator/administrator of this board and all of you guys posts that disagree with mine are still up here

BoB

Post by BoB » Thu November 11th, 2004, 4:16 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-ProstheticHead12+Nov 11 2004, 11:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ProstheticHead12 &#064; Nov 11 2004, 11:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i'm gonna second soulvoid on that one.&nbsp; the 'if you dont like it you can get out' argument is the dumbest shit i've heard. [/quote]
Well on the same argument he has as much right to say "America love it or leave it" as you have the right to say what you want. (for now ;) )
Ain't freedom whacky? :wh4cky:

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Fri November 12th, 2004, 12:57 am

<!--QuoteBegin-bobnoxious+Nov 11 2004, 09:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bobnoxious @ Nov 11 2004, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well on the same argument he has as much right to say "America love it or leave it" as you have the right to say what you want. (for now ;) )
Ain't freedom whacky? :wh4cky: [/quote]
Well I didn't see Blaze was a administrator , until now.
However I wasn't saying he didn't have the right to his opinion,
just that we have the right to ours as well. So I won't retract anything I said.
I do think my opinion is just as valueable as anyone elses. If anyone disagrees so be it. I hope I am not muted for my beliefs or opinions, I feel everyone should have the right to freedom of speech , to debate , to agree whatever.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Fri November 12th, 2004, 10:20 am

I perfectly aware that blaze can say whatever he wants on the other side of the argument. I just hate such a narrowminded view as 'love it or leave it' and so I thought I'd say so. I'm not trying to single out and silence blaze, but rather try and get him to see why the 'love it or leave it' argument is stupid. Additionally, not very many Americans really have enough money to pick up and leave everytime things get bad. That's why people have come to the better conclusion that they'll 'love it but change it' and make America a better place. Do it while you can since Bush doesn't hold civil liberties in a very high regard.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Fri November 12th, 2004, 11:48 am

My cat's breath smells like catfood.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Fri November 12th, 2004, 12:10 pm

I do think my opinion is just as valueable as anyone elses. If anyone disagrees so be it. I hope I am not muted for my beliefs or opinions, I feel everyone should have the right to freedom of speech , to debate , to agree whatever.
you won't be muted here.....not for stuff like this. disagreements make the world go round. i seriously don't mind at all being in a little disagreement, the only thing that i would ask is that everyone understand that we are all here for ATLANTA METAL. we all will probably see each other in person and not just on this computer.....so keep the name calling and stuff like that down to a minumun.
I perfectly aware that blaze can say whatever he wants on the other side of the argument. I just hate such a narrowminded view as 'love it or leave it' and so I thought I'd say so.
honestly, i'm not huge on the "love it or leave it" thing either. i see it as pretty narrowminded but not as narrowminded as calling the states that bush won "jesusland". bush isn't jesus! my "love it or leave it" comment was basically a lazy way for me to say "quitcha bitchin".....as you guys can see, i'm not around much at the moment so i try not to devote too much time to any one thread....too busy!
My cat's breath smells like catfood.
turn the cat around.....your smelling the wrong end