Left 4 Dead

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

kamal

Left 4 Dead

Post by kamal » Thu November 6th, 2008, 1:21 pm

www.l4d.com
www.left4dead411.com

The zombie apocalypse begins today for those us of who pre-ordered. If there are any other Steam users around who are into it, look me up: [OldF] shipwreck. Sorry, I don't do FailBox 360. ;)
ShorelessSkies.com

Sean

Post by Sean » Thu November 6th, 2008, 2:26 pm

same day as Mirrors Edge...damn

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Thu November 6th, 2008, 3:27 pm

If I had money and time, I'd be all over this.

When I have money and time, I'll be all over this.

kamal

Post by kamal » Thu November 6th, 2008, 4:22 pm

Let me know about Mirrors Edge; I'd like to hear how it plays.
ShorelessSkies.com

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Thu November 6th, 2008, 6:09 pm

speaking of failbox 360.......mine did some weird shit today.....

i turned it on today to play some demo's i had downloaded...and as im playing the demo for banjo and kazooie (yes.....i loved this game back on 64)...my xbox just freezes. so im like "ahh no big deal, this has happened a few times on my xbox 360 elite..." so i turn it off and restart it....and the dashboard comes up all fragmented into little checpieces (squares). so i turn it off again, restart it and fucking three red rings of death come up and i start to have a minor panic attack. i freak out, unplug it, restart it about 2 times....then i delete all the demos i have (the only thing i can think of since my xbox crashed on both demos (mirror's edge demo also...). then i let it rest and i played my actual disc of silent hill homecoming and i got through an hour of gameplay no problems....

the only reason i can think of my xbox doing this is b/c 2 nights ago i left my xbox on to download 4 demos in a row (my xbox was set on the mode where you can turn it off and it will continue downloading your demos). and maybe it fucked it up. this has happened to my friend's xbox before and since then his xbox has worked fine.

and the irony is...i went and paid off gears of war 2 today so i can pick it up at gamestop toinight at midnight. what a shitty thing to happen to you after going to court (i have 1,410 dollar fine, 80 hours of community service, 10 months of probation, and whatever the fuck else they will throw at me...............all just for 2 grams of marijuana. i want to fucking kill whoever made pot ILlegal) .

but ........yeah............xbox really pisses me off.............................i want to kill bill gates now.

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Thu November 13th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Left 4 Dead is fucking badass
Mirror's Edge was boring and not fun, I played the demo

kamal

Post by kamal » Tue November 18th, 2008, 1:56 pm

Today's the day! And not the band!
ShorelessSkies.com

Sean

Post by Sean » Tue November 18th, 2008, 2:17 pm

i think 3 red rings just means theres a cable not plugged in all the way.
My xbox crashed the other day while savind fallout 3. had to turn off, turned back on, everything was gone (demos, downloads, saved games), my harddrive wouldnt read, nothing worked. the next day i turned it on, everything was fine.

i will be getting this for PC. i hear the 360 version is not as difficult and the guns have more power since it is such a fast paced game and you cannot shoot all the zombies with a joystick as you would with a mouse.

GameFreac

Post by GameFreac » Tue November 18th, 2008, 7:46 pm

Sean Newton wrote:i think 3 red rings just means theres a cable not plugged in all the way.
My xbox crashed the other day while savind fallout 3. had to turn off, turned back on, everything was gone (demos, downloads, saved games), my harddrive wouldnt read, nothing worked. the next day i turned it on, everything was fine.

i will be getting this for PC. i hear the 360 version is not as difficult and the guns have more power since it is such a fast paced game and you cannot shoot all the zombies with a joystick as you would with a mouse.
Cable troubles is 4 rings

3 rings means system failure

neomanguy

Post by neomanguy » Tue November 18th, 2008, 9:16 pm

yea this game is pretty sick, a few of my friends have been looking forward to this for months. pretty lame that we just found out about the $150 4 pack deal on steam like last night, i had this pre-ordered for like a week.

Sean

Post by Sean » Fri January 9th, 2009, 10:37 pm

anyone got this on pc? i just picked it up

neomanguy

Post by neomanguy » Fri January 9th, 2009, 11:49 pm

yea ive had this for awhile. sucks though, my computer's been in the shop for fucking 2 months so all i can play it on is my roommates shitty laptop with everything on low.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Mon January 12th, 2009, 9:35 pm

yes this game owns, been playing since it came out.

hit me up at necroodin @ hotmail . com (no spaces btwen..antispam) and we will slay hoardes of emos

Sean

Post by Sean » Mon January 12th, 2009, 11:58 pm

wsean23@gmail .com

no spaces. Name Locabort