Quite a day for Black Metal

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Sat March 14th, 2009, 10:14 am

theRothstanator wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:
Vhyle wrote:They should have kept his fucking ass in prison.
:lol:

I had no idea he had a wife and kids.
He had a kid before he was sentenced or whatever. I heard him talking about how the baby's mama would be all pissed if the grandma bought the kid anything American or some shit.
I think he also has a toddler, FWIW.

I thought for sure that we were headed for the Toilet. I have to say that I am a little disappointed.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Sat March 14th, 2009, 11:27 am

Knucklehead wrote:I thought for sure that we were headed for the Toilet. I have to say that I am a little disappointed.
um... fuck u, ur gay!
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Sat March 14th, 2009, 4:26 pm

BlackRoija wrote:And new Cobalt just leaked the other day. How super!
Fuckin' a! Just started it.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sat March 14th, 2009, 4:43 pm

Jinglepup wrote:
theRothstanator wrote:I heard him talking about how the baby's mama would be all pissed if the grandma bought the kid anything American or some shit.
Varg revers America as "a Jew controlled wasteland". He wants nothing to do with anything "American".

wow. what a fucktard.

@knucklehead - yeah me too. lol
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

theRothstanator

Post by theRothstanator » Sat March 14th, 2009, 4:48 pm

Jinglepup wrote:
theRothstanator wrote:I heard him talking about how the baby's mama would be all pissed if the grandma bought the kid anything American or some shit.
Varg revers America as "a Jew controlled wasteland". He wants nothing to do with anything "American".
Hahaha...I would hate America too if I was him. At least half of his American fan base are socially retarded white trash teenagers. I mean, get money, but deny that you like them liking your music. Also, just had to put in, I love Jews.
"Other than shame and guilt I am fine." - Melkor

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Sat March 14th, 2009, 4:52 pm

lol

Jinglepup

Post by Jinglepup » Sat March 14th, 2009, 9:57 pm

theRothstanator wrote:
Jinglepup wrote:Varg revers America as "a Jew controlled wasteland". He wants nothing to do with anything "American".
Hahaha...I would hate America too if I was him. At least half of his American fan base are socially retarded white trash teenagers. I mean, get money, but deny that you like them liking your music.
Most metal fans are that all over the world though. Too many fans want more to destroy each other at a concert than enjoy the music. They don't want to create anything meaningful, because people think that's lame, gay or orderly.
theRothstanator wrote:Also, just had to put in, I love Jews.
Why is that? :?:
I mourn as and with DarkWolfen as our metal hero is gone. :(

"You're Hindu? I didn't think there were any Hindus in Snellville. What, what did I say wrong?"-Me

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed March 18th, 2009, 3:26 am

Jinglepup wrote:
theRothstanator wrote:Also, just had to put in, I love Jews.
Why is that? :?:
"Because it's cool! That's what they teach us, anyway!"

(...)
Last edited by Blarg! on Thu March 19th, 2009, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Thu March 19th, 2009, 5:01 pm

If for no other reason than to get this thread going in the right place, I may as well state that BURZUM FUCKS YOU ALL UP THE ASS, and if you dont like it you are clearly a ZOG loving jew.

That being said I quite enjoy all Burzum releases and look forward to some better produced ambient from el Varg.

jswift

Post by jswift » Thu March 19th, 2009, 6:24 pm

What's with all of the Jew hate in the metal community? I always thought that nothing was more, as you kids nowadays are so fond of prefacing, BROOTAL than continual subjugation. They basically are the EPITOME of every metal subgenre in existence: Nothing's BLACKER than cremated ash or HEAVIER than furnace doors, right? Rumor has it Grindcore was invented during an impromptu mass-gassing at Belzec.

Erstwhile, this thread better turn into BLARG vs. RAYNE II or I goddamn protest.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Thu March 19th, 2009, 8:45 pm

jswift wrote:What's with all of the Jew hate in the metal community? I always thought that nothing was more, as you kids nowadays are so fond of prefacing, BROOTAL than continual subjugation. They basically are the EPITOME of every metal subgenre in existence: Nothing's BLACKER than cremated ash or HEAVIER than furnace doors, right? Rumor has it Grindcore was invented during an impromptu mass-gassing at Belzec.
Bwahahaha!

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri March 20th, 2009, 11:25 am

jswift wrote:What's with all of the Jew hate in the metal community? I always thought that nothing was more, as you kids nowadays are so fond of prefacing, BROOTAL than continual subjugation. They basically are the EPITOME of every metal subgenre in existence: Nothing's BLACKER than cremated ash or HEAVIER than furnace doors, right? Rumor has it Grindcore was invented during an impromptu mass-gassing at Belzec.

Erstwhile, this thread better turn into BLARG vs. RAYNE II or I goddamn protest.
AHAHAHAHAHA!

anyways, I don't hate Jews. I have some Jewish friends. Also, I like music for its quality, not because it's the most br00tal or kvlt thing out there.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Sat March 21st, 2009, 1:50 am

looks like this one will be heading for the toilet soon...
Burzum is a boat load of faggotry. The most OVERRATED person in all of black metal, who would have been forgotten had the pretentious twat not killed Euronymous in a quivering vulva hissy fit of jealousy... And my heritage is Norwegian so that tears your jew theory. And whats with all the jew-fros in here talking shit about their own people? Anybody who identifies with Count Grish-NOT can eat a bucket of gay dick. Which is what his music sounds like.

Pat

Post by Pat » Sat March 21st, 2009, 10:49 am

Ecrypt wrote:looks like this one will be heading for the toilet soon...
Burzum is a boat load of faggotry. The most OVERRATED person in all of black metal, who would have been forgotten had the pretentious twat not killed Euronymous in a quivering vulva hissy fit of jealousy... And my heritage is Norwegian so that tears your jew theory. And whats with all the jew-fros in here talking shit about their own people? Anybody who identifies with Count Grish-NOT can eat a bucket of gay dick. Which is what his music sounds like.
Mike you're a fucking cool dude, but this is straight up wrong. Obviously him killing Euronymous was a huge impact on his later success and shit but Burzum would not have been forgotten if it wasn't for that. Burzum has numerous incredible songs and if you like atmospheric black metal its damn near impossible to dislike Burzum. Songs like My Journey to the Stars, Det Som En Gang Var and Key to the Gate are undeniable. The last half of Key to the Gate is some of the best atmospheric black metal ever written.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Tue March 24th, 2009, 12:36 am

Ecrypt wrote:looks like this one will be heading for the toilet soon...
This is one of the most ridiculous posts i've ever seen...

So many people like to be the one to say "Vargths soo overrated". Most of these people are just tearing up over the fact that Varg Vikernes slaughtered their old hero (the homosexual communist) Euronymous. Who put out one good record, as opposed to Varg, who has put out 6. I'm surprised that the killing of Euronymous was that big of a deal really, I could see Burzum gaining the recognition it has now without the murder of that loser. It's comical how you had to point out that you have Norwegian heritage so nobody can call you out on your jewish behavior, this sort of argument could go on for years, and i'm sure it has. Burzum fans and people of aryan heritage who support Varg and his actions defending him against people who like to try to be the cool ones to speak out against murder, racism, political - incorrectness, ect.
As for the jew-fros talking against their own people: first, who here is a jew that has spoken out against jews? The only jew I know of here is that rayne girl who left ages ago. and second, I wouldn't blame jews for speaking out against their own people, greed and thievery are the top virtues of their culture, not to mention they're slowing the progression of mankind with their support of minority-rulers and interracial-breeding, and then there is the whole religion of judaism, just another tool to slow the progression of mankind....

and uh.. Count Grish-NOT? It takes someone from ECRYPTUS to think of that one...