Halloween 2 - needs extras

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Metalfreak

Halloween 2 - needs extras

Post by Metalfreak » Mon March 16th, 2009, 10:22 am

I got this in an email and thought some of you may be interested:

Please only REPOST or post the following.

Prof. Morte's even crazier alter ego Shane Morton and the rest of the Spook Show gang have been hired to work for the feature film Halloween 2 (H2) and are looking for men and women to be extras.

You must be over 18 as there will be NUDITY and GORE on set.

While we will be providing costumes and doing the make up . We are also looking for people with their own costumes of NON-COPYRIGHTED TYPES.

If you are interested, please send a recent photo of yourself. If you have a costume please send a photo of you wearing it. Please ensure that the photo is clear and you and your costume are clearly visible!!

If you have any props that you feel would apply please send a photo of them as well

We are also looking for just unique looking faces that do not need their own costume. We are especially want people with tattoos, crazy hair, etc .

This shoot is 2 nights. March 23- 24. $110 a day. Food will be provided.

If you are interested, send the photos, your phone number, height, clothing sizes as best you know them to:

H2movieextras@gmail.com

We need 250 - 300 people. So please REPOST this on your various message boards and websites (myspace, I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS, blogs, message borads).

The shoot is sure to be a lot fun and we look forward to working with a really awesome group of people.

Silver Scream Spook Show
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Mon March 16th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Is this taking place in Atlanta?

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Tue March 17th, 2009, 1:54 am

I'd have to assume it is, since Shane M. is involved.

I'd make a lousy extra, but I have friends who would surely be interested and would almost certainly qualify. :twisted:

Strange

Post by Strange » Tue March 17th, 2009, 10:08 am

I am SO doing this!
Let the joyous celebrations of Hell begin!

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Tue March 17th, 2009, 10:52 am

Word on the street is that parts of the movie will be shot in downtown Decatur. A new bookstore has mysteriously popped up directly across the parking lot from the front of the Courthouse. I understand that it is a prop and that they will actually be shooting inside Wordsmith's books, which is just around the corner.

EDIT: In fact, they are shooting right now. FWIW -- I saw Rob Zombie actually shooting footage, by the gazebo on the square. That is all.

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Tue March 17th, 2009, 7:03 pm

I signed up. This is gonna be fun! $220 is nice too. 8)

jswift

Post by jswift » Thu March 19th, 2009, 5:51 pm

While we will be providing costumes and doing the make up . We are also looking for people with their own costumes of NON-COPYRIGHTED TYPES.
First off, that's a compound sentence and requires a comma.

Secondly, does that mean I can show up to the set dressed as a talentless, pop-cultural dreg of Hot Topics society, parlaying my shitty music career into a shitty film career based whole-heartily on the merits of plagarism, pandering and trademark regurgitation?

...oh, never mind. The director already took my costume idea.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Thu March 19th, 2009, 8:40 pm

jswift wrote:Secondly, does that mean I can show up to the set dressed as a talentless, pop-cultural dreg of Hot Topics society, parlaying my shitty music career into a shitty film career based whole-heartily on the merits of plagarism, pandering and trademark regurgitation?

...oh, never mind. The director already took my costume idea.
Even though the sound really sucked, I thought "Make Them Die Slowly" was a pretty solid album. I don't have much to say about the remainder of their catalog. Or his.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Fri March 20th, 2009, 9:23 am

White Zombie ruled throughout their existence. Rob Zombie's solo shit was good too.

his movies on the other hand..........different story. The Devils Rejects is his lone shining movie moment b/c House Of 1,000 Corpses had potential but fell short and Halloween sucked balls.

jswift

Post by jswift » Fri March 20th, 2009, 10:33 am

The Devil’s Rejects was nothing more than third tier knockoff of 70s fare like The Last House on the Left, The Hills Have Eyes, The Incredible Torture Show and Race with the Devil, with blatant thievery of Alexandro Jodorowsky and H.G. Lewis.

And as far as Zombie’s, ahem, “musicâ€Â￾ goes: I’ve always wondered what The Misfits would’ve sounded like with Al Jourgensen controlling the mixing knobs while a retarded chimpanzee took songwriting duties. Thanks a million, Rob!

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri March 20th, 2009, 11:22 am

I like some of his songs and I like House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects...The Devils Rejects was better though.

I think some of you get too caught up in all the originality of everything...yeah they may not be original but at least they're enjoyable imo. I guess that's just me but how can you not enjoy a film where there's killing for the sake of killing? It's not like the production was terrible or anything.

meh...carry on! 8)

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri March 20th, 2009, 12:18 pm

BlackRoija wrote:I signed up. This is gonna be fun! $220 is nice too. 8)
did you get an acceptance email?

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Fri March 20th, 2009, 2:23 pm

wassup Amanda...it's Shane. I wonder if he's gonna use actors that were in his others movies again. also is it gonna be in a hospital like the original. I've learned that the best thing to do when u go see remakes is to not compare them to the original cuz alot of times u'll be dissappointed cuz it's hard to beat or capture the original horror classics.
sorrowfulend.bandcamp.com
overwhelmed6.bandcamp.com

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri March 20th, 2009, 2:37 pm

Acidic Consumption wrote:wassup Amanda...it's Shane. I wonder if he's gonna use actors that were in his others movies again. also is it gonna be in a hospital like the original. I've learned that the best thing to do when u go see remakes is to not compare them to the original cuz alot of times u'll be dissappointed cuz it's hard to beat or capture the original horror classics.
hey! I was wondering when you were gonna start posting in here. yeah, I agree with you there...people get so caught up in that.

Strange

Post by Strange » Fri March 20th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Metalfreak wrote:
BlackRoija wrote:I signed up. This is gonna be fun! $220 is nice too. 8)
did you get an acceptance email?
I did.

Should be fun.
Let the joyous celebrations of Hell begin!