What are the bands you just can't stand

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu May 5th, 2005, 12:56 am

DarkWolfen wrote:Nope, I didn't send him shit, because after awhile my agenda was to get you into power of the show and oust Dan from the show. He told me to go to the GM about what you do, to fluff up his ego and image, whilst you were telling me to do the same thing.
Actually I wasn't.
But if that's how you want to remember it, whatever.

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Thu May 5th, 2005, 1:25 am

DarkWolfen wrote:Nope, I didn't send him shit, because after awhile my agenda was to get you into power of the show and oust Dan from the show. He told me to go to the GM about what you do, to fluff up his ego and image, whilst you were telling me to do the same thing. But I didn't want to do anything to help that little shit. But that didn't work, he is still there, so more power to him. :roll:

Oh and Dan the argument with the chickenhawk paul was how you pronounce Opeth's singer's name. You were right, it was Ok-er-fel-dt. :shock: :lol:
holly wrote:You were probably sending him your conversations with me, too, so who the fuck does that really implicate? YOU.
You know, between the boasting that your requests always got played and we cowered in fear of not playing them, and saying that you were attempting to remove one person from the show to put another in power, you have serious delusions of grandeur. You severely over-estimate the power you have on the show and other people.
I doubt you will be removed because you are so amusing and harmless.
If this entertaining flamewar 'fluffs up your ego' as you say, then have fun. You have too much free time.
Do you even listen to those old tapes? What is your job?

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu May 5th, 2005, 1:43 am

Mike wrote:
DarkWolfen wrote:Nope, I didn't send him shit, because after awhile my agenda was to get you into power of the show and oust Dan from the show. He told me to go to the GM about what you do, to fluff up his ego and image, whilst you were telling me to do the same thing. But I didn't want to do anything to help that little shit. But that didn't work, he is still there, so more power to him. :roll:

Oh and Dan the argument with the chickenhawk paul was how you pronounce Opeth's singer's name. You were right, it was Ok-er-fel-dt. :shock: :lol:
holly wrote:You were probably sending him your conversations with me, too, so who the fuck does that really implicate? YOU.
You know, between the boasting that your requests always got played and we cowered in fear of not playing them, and saying that you were attempting to remove one person from the show to put another in power, you have serious delusions of grandeur. You severely over-estimate the power you have on the show and other people.
I doubt you will be removed because you are so amusing and harmless.
If this entertaining flamewar 'fluffs up your ego' as you say, then have fun. You have too much free time.
Do you even listen to those old tapes? What is your job?
Whoa, I didn't know you were awake.
LOL.

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Thu May 5th, 2005, 3:50 am

Ah, madness is a sweet song. The world rises and falls to will of one.

Though the only one with any guts was BoB because he was upfront and honest. He didn't cower and he didn't take himself and show very serious and could take some sardonic ribbing. The others were all too senesitive about their role on the tiny college station. If their senesitivity wasn't there, this offtopic shit wouldn't even exist now. :roll:

Hell hit me on another mood and I may regret this whole thing. :P
Mike wrote:you have serious delusions of grandeur. You severely over-estimate the power you have on the show and other people.
Mike wrote:I doubt you will be removed because you are so amusing and harmless.

I will be because I am done.
Mike wrote: Do you even listen to those old tapes? What is your job?
Sure sometimes, some of the greatest shows are in 1999-2003. Yet now these days I have certain voices in my head that tell me that I should buy a file cabinent and drop off the tapes into it and bury outside to be rid of the memory of this show. But then I think if I submit to this voice what else will it command maybe I don't want to find out?

What's my job? The only reason you ask this is for a self-serving method of leveling much as I have done on you. The socio-economic manipulation tactic, I am onto your goddamn game, but to satisfy your frivilous fiscal curiousity, I work a great job for Coldwell Banker in Savannah, GA. My free time consists of stress and insomnia, if I could keep the voices from talking and the heart from beating I would sleep better and not trouble myself with the triteness of college kids and their stoner music.

But this thread should be locked because it has drastically gone off topic now, BoB. :roll:

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Thu May 5th, 2005, 4:07 am

DarkWolfen wrote:Ah, madness is a sweet song. The world rises and falls to will of one.

Though the only one with any guts was BoB because he was upfront and honest. He didn't cower and he didn't take himself and show very serious and could take some sardonic ribbing. The others were all too senesitive about their role on the tiny college station. If their senesitivity wasn't there, this offtopic shit wouldn't even exist now. :roll:

Hell hit me on another mood and I may regret this whole thing. :P
Mike wrote:you have serious delusions of grandeur. You severely over-estimate the power you have on the show and other people.
Mike wrote:I doubt you will be removed because you are so amusing and harmless.

I will be because I am done.
Mike wrote: Do you even listen to those old tapes? What is your job?
Sure sometimes, some of the greatest shows are in 1999-2003. Yet now these days I have certain voices in my head that tell me that I should buy a file cabinent and drop off the tapes into it and bury outside to be rid of the memory of this show. But then I think if I submit to this voice what else will it command maybe I don't want to find out?

What's my job? The only reason you ask this is for a self-serving method of leveling much as I have done on you. The socio-economic manipulation tactic, I am onto your goddamn game, but to satisfy your frivilous fiscal curiousity, I work a great job for Coldwell Banker in Savannah, GA. My free time consists of stress and insomnia, if I could keep the voices from talking and the heart from beating I would sleep better and not trouble myself with the triteness of college kids and their stoner music.

But this thread should be locked because it has drastically gone off topic now, BoB. :roll:
Sorry if you thought my plan was to go haha you have a shitty job and make no money. I was just wondering what you did that gave you a lot of free time to devote to metal music, wrekage, and these boards. Chill out.

VibrationsOfDoom

Post by VibrationsOfDoom » Mon May 9th, 2005, 10:44 pm

But this thread should be locked because it has drastically gone off topic now, BoB. :roll:[/quote]

Damn, I just read this thing... I didn't know you were all the way down in Savannah!! (It's a joke, right????) I'm originally from Savannah myself, lived there for, oh, I dunno, about 20 something years... Whereabouts are you at? Downtown/SCAD area? Wilmington Island? East-Side, homie??? (I'm assuming you listen over the internet unless you have a REALLY powerful antenna). Although I will admit one morning about 6 AM I was driving home from work and managed (all the way up in Suwanee, mind you) to pick up a radio station in Savannah...

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Thu May 12th, 2005, 3:57 am

Steve, yeah I live on Wilmington Island, do you know where Johnny Mercer Blvd is? I live near there. There are some really nice homes and neighborhoods here. I really don't listen to the show much anymore so it really doesn't matter to me where I live. How's the Vibrations of Doom site going?
VibrationsOfDoom wrote:Damn, I just read this thing... I didn't know you were all the way down in Savannah!! (It's a joke, right????) I'm originally from Savannah myself, lived there for, oh, I dunno, about 20 something years... Whereabouts are you at? Downtown/SCAD area? Wilmington Island? East-Side, homie??? (I'm assuming you listen over the internet unless you have a REALLY powerful antenna). Although I will admit one morning about 6 AM I was driving home from work and managed (all the way up in Suwanee, mind you) to pick up a radio station in Savannah...