Metal in unmetal places

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Brian
WREKage Staff

Metal in unmetal places

Post by Brian » Sun December 20th, 2009, 7:29 pm

GO!!!

I went shopping with my mom today, and in TJ Max or Marshall's (I always confuse the too) saw some dude wearing a Prime Mover shirt.

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Sun December 20th, 2009, 9:17 pm

Some guy in a shitty comedy starring Jason Baetman wore both Cephalic Carnage and Exhumed t-shirts. At least I think it was Exhumed. I was fucking hammered when I watched it.

And a few months ago some guy wearing an Ankh complimented me on the Old Wainds shirt I was wearing. I just assumed he had never heard of them and only wanted to suck me off like everyone else.
Last edited by ScreamBloodyGore on Sun December 20th, 2009, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun December 20th, 2009, 9:19 pm

I guess my most recent one would be when I saw that guy at my job (Michaels) wearing a Vader hoodie.

Now that I think about it, I saw some woman there maybe a month or so ago who had on a Zoroaster hoodie.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

DeathfareDevil

Post by DeathfareDevil » Sun December 20th, 2009, 9:32 pm

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sun December 20th, 2009, 10:23 pm

ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Some guy in a shitty comedy starring Jason Baetman wore both Cephalic Carnage and Exhumed t-shirts. At least I think it was Exhumed. I was fucking hammered when I watched it.
yeah it was exhumed, he wore a mastodon shirt and another band i cant remember too. it was that movie Extract. that guy pissed me off. especially the scene where his band God's Dick played and was supposed to be "grindcore"... ugh.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

GameFreac

Post by GameFreac » Mon December 21st, 2009, 12:11 am

Like I said in the other thread, this dude wore Marduk and Zoroaster hoodies...in Cartersville.

I would not rest until he acknowledged me though...he needed to stop looking at me weird and we needed to bond for our love of the metal. :lol:

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Mon December 21st, 2009, 12:45 am

[quote="GameFreac"]Like I said in the other thread, this dude wore Marduk and Zoroaster hoodies...in Cartersville.

I would not rest until he acknowledged me though...he needed to stop looking at me weird and we needed to bond for our love of the metal. :lol:[/quote]

this is getting steamy/awkward...

GameFreac

Post by GameFreac » Mon December 21st, 2009, 1:14 am

slut rag wrote:
GameFreac wrote:Like I said in the other thread, this dude wore Marduk and Zoroaster hoodies...in Cartersville.

I would not rest until he acknowledged me though...he needed to stop looking at me weird and we needed to bond for our love of the metal. :lol:
this is getting steamy/awkward...
I put a :lol:

Which means I was being sarcastic...I just hate when you say someone has a nice shirt and they just look at you like you're an idiot or something.

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Mon December 21st, 2009, 1:25 am

I saw a dude wearing one of the old "giant squid" zoroaster T-shirts at the greyhound station in Athens once.

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Mon December 21st, 2009, 9:32 am

Hate to tell ya...but bus stations are prime locations for metalheads.

VOEGTLIN

Post by VOEGTLIN » Mon December 21st, 2009, 9:46 am

WHO: Me & my wife

WHERE: "Motherhood" maternity clothes store @ Cumberland Mall

METAL: Me in a HELLHAMMER tee

WTF? MOMENT: I have to sit in a chair and stare off into space for 45 mins while wife tries on clothes. Clerk walks up to me for the 357th time and asks if I'm doing OK, then goes, "Sahhhh-tan-ick rites? Ummmm.... OKAAAAAAAAAY."
Chaos wrote: hell satan
ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Not many people know this, but other bands play, Manowar kills.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon December 21st, 2009, 11:37 am

A dude joined my bowling team last year who had just moved down here from Ohio. When we bowl we wear collared shirts (it's a league rule) so I can't wear metal shirts or any band t-shirt for that matter. Well, after he was on our team a few weeks we were shooting the shit in between frames and we started talking about guitars. I told him I've played in death metal bands and he's like "Oh I like death metal!" and starts talking about his friends in Nunslaughter and some other Ohio bands. He used to play in a band called San Hedrin and when I got home (Deathgasm is in my house) I found their 7" in the DGR inventory. I don't think there were too many of those records pressed so it's a pretty funny coincidence.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon December 21st, 2009, 11:37 am

edit: double post.

V-GER

Post by V-GER » Mon December 21st, 2009, 11:47 am

Let alone who has friends in Nunslaughter................... :D

TonyE99

Post by TonyE99 » Mon December 21st, 2009, 12:30 pm

V-GER wrote:Let alone who has friends in Nunslaughter................... :D
Yeah, exactly!