melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Re: Metal in unmetal places

Post by melkor » Tue January 19th, 2021, 10:19 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
Tue January 19th, 2021, 9:09 pm
zla vydra wrote:
Wed January 13th, 2021, 10:43 am
I was at that show. Testatment/Savatage/Nuclear Assault. Remember going to Fellini's by the Garden Hill cinema before the show and missing the first part of NA.
I saw that show about two weeks before in Flint. I was standing at the back of the pit when Glenn Evans broke a stick and through it out into the crowd. I took one step forward and it landed right in my hand.

/cool story.
glenn evans was playing drums with hockey sticks?
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

zla vydra

Post by zla vydra » Wed January 20th, 2021, 9:15 am

Knucklehead wrote:
Tue January 19th, 2021, 9:09 pm
zla vydra wrote:
Wed January 13th, 2021, 10:43 am
I was at that show. Testatment/Savatage/Nuclear Assault. Remember going to Fellini's by the Garden Hill cinema before the show and missing the first part of NA.
I saw that show about two weeks before in Flint. I was standing at the back of the pit when Glenn Evans broke a stick and through it out into the crowd. I took one step forward and it landed right in my hand.

/cool story.
Dude. If you stepped forward, that means you weren't raging in the pit...

Testament had just played the Center Stage the previous fall (w/ Annihilator, I think). Both shows were packed.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Thu January 28th, 2021, 8:53 pm

Bunch of jokers up in here.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Fri April 16th, 2021, 1:34 pm

apparently schaffer pleaded guilty. looks like he's free to go until sentencing which may be two months from now. will we see an iced earth show in that time? is he able to scrounge up a lineup? tune in next week to find out!!!
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Thu July 15th, 2021, 7:06 pm

I stopped by Little Cottage Brewing in Avondale Estates after work today for a beer. Headbangers Ball IPA on the menu, Metallica, Dio, Riot, and a double-dose of Manowar on the speakers....nice spot.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Fri July 16th, 2021, 1:13 pm

Brian wrote:
Thu July 15th, 2021, 7:06 pm
I stopped by Little Cottage Brewing in Avondale Estates after work today for a beer. Headbangers Ball IPA on the menu, Metallica, Dio, Riot, and a double-dose of Manowar on the speakers....nice spot.
next time yer there tell them to make a brew called "formula fatal to the flesh"

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Mon July 11th, 2022, 9:16 am

Toco Hills

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Mon July 11th, 2022, 10:45 pm

I saw an old pickup truck parked in my neighborhood today with a "Let the Night Roar" sticker in the back window. I've seen it around Decatur before.

Anyone know anything about it?

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Mon July 11th, 2022, 10:55 pm

melkor wrote:
Fri April 16th, 2021, 1:34 pm
apparently schaffer pleaded guilty. looks like he's free to go until sentencing which may be two months from now. will we see an iced earth show in that time? is he able to scrounge up a lineup? tune in next week to find out!!!
Evidently, Shaffer is a "founding lifetime member" of the Oath Keepers and was one of the first people that entered the Capitol. He pled guilty, but is cooperating and may be called on to testify against other defendants. LARPing as a "Patriot" is all fun and games until the Federal Government takes an interest in you.

zla vydra

Post by zla vydra » Tue July 12th, 2022, 7:57 am

Knucklehead wrote:
Mon July 11th, 2022, 10:55 pm
melkor wrote:
Fri April 16th, 2021, 1:34 pm
Evidently, Shaffer is a "founding lifetime member" of the Oath Keepers and was one of the first people that entered the Capitol. He pled guilty, but is cooperating and may be called on to testify against other defendants. LARPing as a "Patriot" is all fun and games until the Federal Government takes an interest in you.
Last I heard he was transferred to a different facility after having shit thrown at him at his first incarceration site.

zla vydra

Post by zla vydra » Sun August 21st, 2022, 7:38 pm

Saw a guy last night at the Braves game who was wearing a Nuclear Assault Handle with Care shirt.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Sun August 21st, 2022, 10:12 pm

bathory tee at the cumberland homeless despot on friday

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Tue February 6th, 2024, 1:07 pm

I was on the 6th floor of the Courthouse last night, here in DeKalb.

I had finished picked a jury and was going to check on one of my buddies, who was also picking a jury, when I saw a long-haired juror walking towards me. As I get closer, I realized this dude is wearing a Burzum shirt and, when we passed each other, I leaned over and said, "Dunkelheit." I didn't turn around to see if he reacted.

My buddy told me that the guy didn't make the jury, though, because his number was too high.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Tue February 6th, 2024, 3:00 pm

I should have posted my river anecdote here instead of that other thread. i forgot. so sorry

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Tue February 6th, 2024, 3:02 pm

that dude probably just grew his hair our and donned that shirt in order to get out of jury doody