what CD's are everyone currently buying?

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Sat March 19th, 2011, 3:17 pm

Today I bought:

1349 - Demonoir
Ov Hell - The Underworld Regime

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Mon March 28th, 2011, 8:06 pm

The Abominable Iron Sloth -- The Id will Overcome. It just arrived and I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

aaron

Post by aaron » Mon March 28th, 2011, 8:14 pm

Knucklehead wrote:The Abominable Iron Sloth -- The Id will Overcome. It just arrived and I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.
Good album but I liked their first better. Give it a listen if you haven't already.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Mon March 28th, 2011, 8:24 pm

aaron wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:The Abominable Iron Sloth -- The Id will Overcome. It just arrived and I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.
Good album but I liked their first better. Give it a listen if you haven't already.
Somehow, I managed to lose my copy. Anyway, Amazon split the order and the replacement copy of the s/t should arrive some time this week.

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Mon March 28th, 2011, 9:41 pm

aaron wrote:
Seconded.
Diana wrote: God damn fuckin shit
The Crawling Chaos

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Mon March 28th, 2011, 11:37 pm

Bought a shit-ton of stuff from Amazon, DeepDiscount.com and The End Recs.... Waiting on it all to arrive. In some cases it's going to arrive twice because DeepDiscount put the website order through twice. :evil:
Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Tue March 29th, 2011, 12:19 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
aaron wrote:
Somehow, I managed to lose my copy. Anyway, Amazon split the order and the replacement copy of the s/t should arrive some time this week.
You should ask your buddies if they have one of your CDs first before you buy a replacement copy.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Tue March 29th, 2011, 2:02 pm

Moloc wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
aaron wrote:
You should ask your buddies if they have one of your CDs first before you buy a replacement copy.
Bitch! You've had that for two years! The last time I remember seeing it was before Nate was born!

Well, I guess I just gifted it to you. I think I still have the jewel case...
Last edited by Knucklehead on Tue March 29th, 2011, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Tue March 29th, 2011, 2:48 pm

20 Buck Spin has 180g represses of Hell Awaits and Show No Mercy in right now. Picked up HA, gotta wait until my next paycheck for SNM. Haven't been this excited on receiving a package in a looooooooooong time.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Tue March 29th, 2011, 2:58 pm

I just got Surtur Rising, the new Amon Amarth. Pretty good so far, kinda slow. I got into them during With Oden On Our Side and it's pretty fast the whole time relative to AA. Twilight was slower, so was the older stuff like Versus the World. It did come with a 33 song DVD spanning their career on New Years Eve 2008. $12 pre-order, can't beat it.

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Tue March 29th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Brian wrote:20 Buck Spin has 180g represses of Hell Awaits and Show No Mercy in right now. Picked up HA, gotta wait until my next paycheck for SNM. Haven't been this excited on receiving a package in a looooooooooong time.
Good for you, B.
Brian wrote:dance, monkey, dance!!
http://chipsandbeermag.tumblr.com/

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Tue March 29th, 2011, 3:16 pm

Brian wrote:20 Buck Spin has 180g represses of Hell Awaits and Show No Mercy in right now. Picked up HA, gotta wait until my next paycheck for SNM. Haven't been this excited on receiving a package in a looooooooooong time.
You just wrecked my already wrecked AmEx. Thanks.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Tue March 29th, 2011, 5:46 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
Moloc wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
aaron wrote:
Bitch! You've had that for two years! The last time I remember seeing it was before Nate was born!

I should probably play it then. I just saw it in my CD folder before leaving for the Netherlands. Can I borrow the new one?

unprogrammable

Post by unprogrammable » Tue March 29th, 2011, 5:48 pm

Azrael wrote:I just got Surtur Rising, the new Amon Amarth. Pretty good so far, kinda slow. I got into them during With Oden On Our Side and it's pretty fast the whole time relative to AA. Twilight was slower, so was the older stuff like Versus the World. It did come with a 33 song DVD spanning their career on New Years Eve 2008. $12 pre-order, can't beat it.
It certainly is a good album. I just got it myself.
you have no taste

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Tue March 29th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Moloc wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
Moloc wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
aaron wrote:

I should probably play it then. I just saw it in my CD folder before leaving for the Netherlands. Can I borrow the new one?
Ya. I probably won't listen to it again.