I Hate People

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 8:31 am

stewvee wrote:You smoke too much weed to hate, R. You should start rocking tiedyes.
HA! There's been talk of doing a limited amount of tiedye spew shirts but who knows if that'll actually happen.

Fuck people who like jam bands, that shit sucks.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Snowblind Sodomy

Post by Snowblind Sodomy » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 9:05 am

theRothstanator wrote:
Snowblind Sodomy wrote:
ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Whoever in Atlanta is responsible for programming the traffic lights: they all deserve an excruciating death.
On that note: whoever is responsible for the trend of traffic signals at interstate on/off ramps. The most useless piece of bureaucratic trash. I usually skip em and drive right around any idiots lining up and waiting to go.
Fucking people who think that they are better than other people and are above laws and cause huge fucking accidents all over the freeway with thousands of casualties!!!1
Also anybody who disagrees with me. Fuck them.
we smoked the teeth and hair of the wise man, that we might know as he does and share his sight

livmons

Post by livmons » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 9:37 am

Ryan wrote:
stewvee wrote:You smoke too much weed to hate, R. You should start rocking tiedyes.
HA! There's been talk of doing a limited amount of tiedye spew shirts but who knows if that'll actually happen.
I would totally buy that shit!

To add to the list:
Athens hipsters. Well, hipsters in general.
What do you mean I'm not kind, just not your kind.
___
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/punkaddiction">last.fm</a>
<a href="http://livingmonstrosity.tumblr.com/">tumblr</a>

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 12:03 pm

It is impossible to sustain an unconditional love for humanity after reading comments on a CNN article or Youtube video for even 5 minutes a day.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 1:26 pm

Everyone sucks but my friends. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 2:09 pm

hipsters,scenesters, anyone who likes deathcore, anyone who has played in inc9

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 3:28 pm

Snowblind Sodomy wrote:On that note: whoever is responsible for the trend of traffic signals at interstate on/off ramps. The most useless piece of bureaucratic trash. I usually skip em and drive right around any idiots lining up and waiting to go..
You are both cool and more important than everyone else.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 3:30 pm

People who don't STAND to the goddammed RIGHT on escalators.

Snowblind Sodomy

Post by Snowblind Sodomy » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 3:38 pm

Rabid self-interest, dipshit. Which means no interest left for your petty argument about etiquette, or manners, or respect for my fellow motorists, or...what the hell are you arguing with me for?

It says it in the very first post: I hate people who can't drive. It has nothing to do with laws, which, of course, all exist for the benefit of man and should all be followed to the letter at all times.
we smoked the teeth and hair of the wise man, that we might know as he does and share his sight

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 4:00 pm

Snowblind Sodomy wrote:It says it in the very first post: I hate people who can't drive.
YOU.
Ryan wrote:Butt hurt crybabies
stop being one

this thread is not for butt hurt crybabies. it's for people to share and enjoy their common hatred for the many facets of humanity

I hate people who expect me to do their jobs for them. Also, people who bitch about every little insignificant thing in their lives. shut up.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 4:02 pm

Holiday Rambler wrote:People who don't STAND to the goddammed RIGHT on escalators.
Can I get an "amen"?

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 5:44 pm

Snowblind Sodomy wrote:Rabid self-interest, dipshit. Which means no interest left for your petty argument about etiquette, or manners, or respect for my fellow motorists, or...what the hell are you arguing with me for?

It says it in the very first post: I hate people who can't drive. It has nothing to do with laws, which, of course, all exist for the benefit of man and should all be followed to the letter at all times.

Since you want to be like that...I hate people who are filled with rabid self-interest, freak out and call random people names rather than discussing points rationally and who have no respect for etiquette, manners or their fellow motorists. In short, a self-absorbed asshats who think they are more important than everyone else really suck it.

People who can't properly quote the person they are insulting suck.

Snowblind Sodomy

Post by Snowblind Sodomy » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 5:51 pm

Why do you think it's self-importance or that I'm better than everybody? You've made that noise twice already. I would simply like to extend the life of my already shit car by not causing it any undue stress from pointless stops and then quick acceleration to try to match oncoming traffic.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 6:04 pm

You speak for yourself:
Snowblind Sodomy wrote: I usually skip em and drive right around any idiots lining up and waiting to go.
Snowblind Sodomy wrote:Also anybody who disagrees with me.. Fuck them[/b].
Snowblind Sodomy wrote:Rabid self-interest, dipshit. Which means no interest left for your petty argument about etiquette, or manners, or respect for my fellow motorists, or...

Do you really think this shit doesn't come off as totally self-entitled?

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Tue March 22nd, 2011, 6:12 pm

Snowblind Sodomy wrote:Why do you think it's self-importance or that I'm better than everybody? You've made that noise twice already. I would simply like to extend the life of my already shit car by not causing it any undue stress from pointless stops and then quick acceleration to try to match oncoming traffic.
So drive how you think you should drive, and not like everyone else. Who gives a fuck if you piss them off? Drive how you want. Nothing is stopping you. You don't NEED to quickly accelerate at every stop. I sure as fuck don't, because 1) I drive a 4-cyl Nissan beater truck, not a goddamn Ferrari, and 2) I'd like to keep it going past the 220k miles it currently has. It still runs and drives great because I DON'T drive like every other asshole out there (and it doesn't hurt that I have 8-9 years experience as an auto tech).

My point is - who the fuck cares about what the other drivers are doing? Drive how you want or need to, for the sake of your car, if you feel it's necessary. If you don't give a fuck, then keep trying to make stops in 10 feet like everyone else does.