Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

ZiniN

Post by ZiniN » Thu May 5th, 2011, 8:32 am

Azrael wrote: I say this: go live there as a white man and see how your treated.
I gotta try that one of these days!

Wait...shit, not white. Now I'll never get to experience the EXTREME prejudice you guys must go through all the time... :,(

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Thu May 5th, 2011, 9:06 am

Azrael wrote:Ultimately every asshole has a right to live their life however they want. I stay out of peoples way, and hope they stay out of mine.

Wait! Wait! The rage can't be over yet! It was getting good!

Let's see, how to stir shit up again...

What do you all think of Obama's decision to not release the photos of Bin Laden's body?

Let's have some proof! (Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything.)

Did he at least show them to the 9/11 victims' families?

Where there pictures taken of Hitler's dead carcass and shown to holocaust suvivors? I don't know, I'm asking.

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Thu May 5th, 2011, 9:54 am

Azrael wrote:Fuck anybody that feels sensitive about that camel fucker getting murdered.
I cannot fucking beleive TV news and papers are full of this, OH SHIT HE WAS UNARMED, OH SHIT WE WENT IN THERE AND KILLED EVERYBODY shit.

Those SEALs are heroes. We shoulda done this TEN YEARS AGO.
Brian wrote:dance, monkey, dance!!
http://chipsandbeermag.tumblr.com/

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Thu May 5th, 2011, 10:29 am

Yeah I don't feel bad about the guy getting killed. Dude deserved to die for real.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Thu May 5th, 2011, 3:39 pm

ZiniN wrote:
Azrael wrote: I say this: go live there as a white man and see how your treated.

Wait...shit, not white. Now I'll never get to experience the EXTREME prejudice you guys must go through all the time... :,(
Not here in America smart ass. What about the contractor that got his head sawed off about 10 years ago? Video posted, totally disgraced, because he had the nerve to be a white Christian contractor in an Islamic country.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Thu May 5th, 2011, 3:40 pm

Moloc wrote:
Azrael wrote:Ultimately every asshole has a right to live their life however they want. I stay out of peoples way, and hope they stay out of mine.

Wait! Wait! The rage can't be over yet! It was getting good!
I'm keeping the majority of my most extreme opinions to myself.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu May 5th, 2011, 3:56 pm

Azrael wrote:
ZiniN wrote:

Not here in America smart ass. What about the contractor that got his head sawed off about 10 years ago? Video posted, totally disgraced, because he had the nerve to be a white Christian contractor in an Islamic country.
are you talking about Nick Berg? Yeah, I saw that video...fucking disgusting people over there.

@Zinin - white people may not face extreme prejudice as often as others in America but it does happen. Let's look at DeKalb County. The old CEO, Vernon Jones, was definitely a racist black man. So were those who worked right underneath him. It was uncovered that white people were being fired for being white. If that's not racism, then I don't know what is. And also not to mention that he was extremely corrupt.

Also, if I were to create something like NAACP but for white people, it would be racist. But it's ok for black people to create organizations like that because it's for the betterment of black people and it keeps the white man from holding them down. Fuckin bullshit. If whites create some kind of group like that, everyone else will think it's some sort of reincarnation of the KKK even if their intentions are good and it has nothing to do with racism.

I think everyone should be allowed to have their own interest groups without any retribution from others (as long as they're not hate groups, obviously). But that's just the thing, an all white group, no matter what their intentions are, will be perceived as a hate group.

I fucking hate all this politically correct bullshit that we have to put up with because "some minority might get offended". It does not offend me in the slightest that minorities have their own special interest groups but I hate the double standard it creates. /rant.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Thu May 5th, 2011, 4:08 pm

Metalfreak wrote:
Azrael wrote:
ZiniN wrote:

are you talking about Nick Berg? Yeah, I saw that video...fucking disgusting people over there.

@Zinin - white people may not face extreme prejudice as often as others in America but it does happen. Let's look at DeKalb County. The old CEO, Vernon Jones, was definitely a racist black man. So were those who worked right underneath him. It was uncovered that white people were being fired for being white. If that's not racism, then I don't know what is. And also not to mention that he was extremely corrupt.

Also, if I were to create something like NAACP but for white people, it would be racist. But it's ok for black people to create organizations like that because it's for the betterment of black people and it keeps the white man from holding them down. Fuckin bullshit. If whites create some kind of group like that, everyone else will think it's some sort of reincarnation of the KKK even if their intentions are good and it has nothing to do with racism.

I think everyone should be allowed to have their own interest groups without any retribution from others (as long as they're not hate groups, obviously). But that's just the thing, an all white group, no matter what their intentions are, will be perceived as a hate group.

I fucking hate all this politically correct bullshit that we have to put up with because "some minority might get offended". It does not offend me in the slightest that minorities have their own special interest groups but I hate the double standard it creates. /rant.
Thank you so so... so so so so much for articulating what my hungover mind could not.

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Thu May 5th, 2011, 5:11 pm

It's not like I'd care if some white dudes got together to form an interest group for white dudes (which arguably already exist, but maybe not so direct in their intentions) but there's really no need to since historically whites haven't been subject to oppression in this country like everyone else has. At the hands of whites, of course. And aside from isolated incidents, whites aren't at the business end of institutionalized discrimination in this country.

I'd question their motives, since *most* people I see who use the "well if I made a WHITE version of blahblah people would go crazy" defense tend to be pretty bigoted and ignorant of the real causes for racial stratification, but they have every right to do it. Just like people inclined to go see the film adaptation of Atlas Shrugged, I'll say go for it to anyone who wants to join a "white NAACP" but chances are I wouldn't ever want to hang around you ever.

HailtheAKarmy

Post by HailtheAKarmy » Thu May 5th, 2011, 5:26 pm

The fact is that muslims are the most intolerant people on earth. In muslim law, it is said that they are allowed to lie to non-muslims. That is, if they are interviewed about muslim law, and about if they themselves are extremists, they are allowed to lie about it if the interviewer is non-muslim. Islam is not like christianity or Judaism, where they can pick and choose what rules they follow based on the moral standard of that time period, Muslims must follow all muslim law or else they are not truly muslims and that is very bad in Islamic countries of course, they would face serious penalties...

One of the biggest ways that Islam ensures its violent and racist ideals is through the story of Muhammad. Muhammad in Islam was the "greatest man in the world". And so muslim men are taught to use his life as a template for their own. If anybody defending muslims (which by the way is ridiculous, since these people would defend muslims to the death but whine about Neonazi skinheads in the US, who are way less of a threat in comparison), should really read the story of Muhammad, and learn how Islam wants it's followers to act.

One family-friendly fairytale from the story of Muhammad was about how he kidnapped a jewish tribe leader who knew where some treasure was, and tortured him to death by pouring scalding metal on his chest until he told Muhammad where the gold was, and of course along side this are the usual stories about the honors of mutilating women's genitals, beheading infidels (you and me), and the like. And anybody who thinks that this is "racist banter" can go read the quar'an and any other book in the Islam religion for themselves, but chances are they have not. Because they want to seem like the morally righteous voices, defending the American ideal of equality, as long as the people they are defending are drastically different than themselves, they will defend them without resistance, and usually without actually knowing anything about their culture. At the same time they show this very christian ideal of "turn the other cheek", that is, they will defend this racist and sexist group in a submissive setting because their youthful and "cool" heroes say that you shouldn't discriminate against any group unless they are already a part of western society (I.e. White right wing extremists, Christians, etc.) This is especially apparent in the metal scene, where it is pretty cool to speak out against Christians, but if anybody speaks out against Judaism and Islam, "hey
that's not cool man!"

Way to exhibit very-christian hypocriticism while seeming like the socially
"enlightened" college-aged wingnut. If you are going to defend muslims, probably the most hateful and violent cultures in history (also look up muslim's influence in Buddhism), then you had better be able to defend Nazis and The right-wing extremists right to be as racist and bigoted as they want. But of course everybody is wrapped up in the American way of thinking, if its extreme right wing patriotism or if its typical liberal hypocrites, people should really read before they try to boast some opinions they believe are valid.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu May 5th, 2011, 5:39 pm

good first post, i like this guy^
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Thu May 5th, 2011, 5:47 pm

yeah, that was bad ass

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Thu May 5th, 2011, 6:01 pm

Fuckin' A.

doubledogpaleale

Post by doubledogpaleale » Thu May 5th, 2011, 9:22 pm

HailtheAKarmy wrote:The fact is that muslims are the most intolerant people on earth. In muslim law, it is said that they are allowed to lie to non-muslims. That is, if they are interviewed about muslim law, and about if they themselves are extremists, they are allowed to lie about it if the interviewer is non-muslim. Islam is not like christianity or Judaism, where they can pick and choose what rules they follow based on the moral standard of that time period, Muslims must follow all muslim law or else they are not truly muslims and that is very bad in Islamic countries of course, they would face serious penalties...

One of the biggest ways that Islam ensures its violent and racist ideals is through the story of Muhammad. Muhammad in Islam was the "greatest man in the world". And so muslim men are taught to use his life as a template for their own. If anybody defending muslims (which by the way is ridiculous, since these people would defend muslims to the death but whine about Neonazi skinheads in the US, who are way less of a threat in comparison), should really read the story of Muhammad, and learn how Islam wants it's followers to act.

One family-friendly fairytale from the story of Muhammad was about how he kidnapped a jewish tribe leader who knew where some treasure was, and tortured him to death by pouring scalding metal on his chest until he told Muhammad where the gold was, and of course along side this are the usual stories about the honors of mutilating women's genitals, beheading infidels (you and me), and the like. And anybody who thinks that this is "racist banter" can go read the quar'an and any other book in the Islam religion for themselves, but chances are they have not. Because they want to seem like the morally righteous voices, defending the American ideal of equality, as long as the people they are defending are drastically different than themselves, they will defend them without resistance, and usually without actually knowing anything about their culture. At the same time they show this very christian ideal of "turn the other cheek", that is, they will defend this racist and sexist group in a submissive setting because their youthful and "cool" heroes say that you shouldn't discriminate against any group unless they are already a part of western society (I.e. White right wing extremists, Christians, etc.) This is especially apparent in the metal scene, where it is pretty cool to speak out against Christians, but if anybody speaks out against Judaism and Islam, "hey
that's not cool man!"

Way to exhibit very-christian hypocriticism while seeming like the socially
"enlightened" college-aged wingnut. If you are going to defend muslims, probably the most hateful and violent cultures in history (also look up muslim's influence in Buddhism), then you had better be able to defend Nazis and The right-wing extremists right to be as racist and bigoted as they want. But of course everybody is wrapped up in the American way of thinking, if its extreme right wing patriotism or if its typical liberal hypocrites, people should really read before they try to boast some opinions they believe are valid.
Brah your awesome dude fuckin' bro fest all day long! Party! :P
Who Dies Wins

Snowblind Sodomy

Post by Snowblind Sodomy » Thu May 5th, 2011, 10:34 pm

Fuck no, he's not. His extremist opinion is no more valid than the rest. Or mine.

I'll try not to ramble, cause so many others have. So none of this is very important, but for a major religious movement, the Muslims are still young, still clinging to their tenets. Globalization will eventually change all of that. You can support wiping them out, you can support cradling them in your lactating man-breast, I don't give a fuck what you do. In the uncivilized earliest centuries of Judaic lunacy, people were ripped apart limb from limb by enraged masses because they defied Judaic law. Muslims are approaching 1500 years of existence...do you remember what the Roman Catholics were doing around 1500 AD? Or for the previous 1000 years?
we smoked the teeth and hair of the wise man, that we might know as he does and share his sight