Tattoos and piercings

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Generubin

Tattoos and piercings

Post by Generubin » Sun May 15th, 2011, 4:00 pm

Let's see them. Don't be shy about it, even if they're shitty punk tattoos. Post pictures, where you got it, or who did it for you.
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

Ryan

Re: Tattoos and piercings

Post by Ryan » Mon May 16th, 2011, 8:01 am

Generubin wrote:shitty punk tattoos
only kind i've got
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Mon May 16th, 2011, 8:14 am

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Mon May 16th, 2011, 10:04 am

That would be much funnier if the "tattooer" wasn't using a marker.

Shitty punk tattoos are the best kind. Everyone should start out with India ink and sewing needle wrapped in thread.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

donkeytron

Post by donkeytron » Mon May 16th, 2011, 10:34 am

You can't beat a good walkman motor rig for that classy boiler room ink look.
See you in Hell!

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Mon May 16th, 2011, 11:39 am

badcarburetor wrote:That would be much funnier if the "tattooer" wasn't using a marker.
Why is the dude bleeding, then?

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Mon May 16th, 2011, 2:25 pm

You got a point. I should have looked at on a computer rather than just my phone before commenting. I still find it hard to believe that anyone is dumb enough to get that tattoo.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

doubledogpaleale

Post by doubledogpaleale » Mon May 16th, 2011, 2:51 pm

badcarburetor wrote:You got a point. I should have looked at on a computer rather than just my phone before commenting. I still find it hard to believe that anyone is dumb enough to get that tattoo.
he wants to be hip............ forever.
Who Dies Wins

Odinson666

well

Post by Odinson666 » Fri May 20th, 2011, 7:24 am

i have a bunch of tatts , only time i think i have had pictures taken of them specifically was for the artists portfolio, though i'm vall hallowed on face book, you can check them out on there , i have some pretty metal ones though- the number of the beast album cover on my left fore arm along with a portrait of Crowley, mark ryden's Christina Ricci painting with her changed to the mother mary holding a bleeding heart with 666 carved into it, the devil from the thoth deck, the key to the necronomicon, Cthullu , Thor and the Elohim as an alien with angel wings , i have an elvis face on my calf i am getting turned into a hobbit with tcb over it which will read Tolkien care of Business prolly get the eye of sauron over that ,

Ryan

Re: well

Post by Ryan » Fri May 20th, 2011, 9:00 am

Odinson666 wrote: i have an elvis face on my calf i am getting turned into a hobbit with tcb over it which will read Tolkien care of Business
HAHA this is incredible
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Diana

Post by Diana » Fri May 20th, 2011, 9:06 am

Ryan wrote:
Odinson666 wrote: i have an elvis face on my calf i am getting turned into a hobbit with tcb over it which will read Tolkien care of Business
HAHA this is incredible
Agreed. I need to see this.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri May 20th, 2011, 10:39 am

Diana wrote:
Ryan wrote:
HAHA this is incredible
Agreed. I need to see this.
yes please!

I got some as well (ummm I think most of us do lol) I'll have to dig up the pictures...most of my pictures are backed up on CDs...too lazy to go through that mess. I have the Metallica star on my right shoulder blade, a cross between the demons from the Lovecraft & Witchhearts album cover and the Burnt Offerings album cover (I had this custom drawn. I gave my tattoo artist both album covers and told him which traits I liked from each demon and he made a drawing out of them!) I also have the 8 pointed chaos star which is straight out of Warhammer 40k...I got it cause the 40k stories are fuckin awesome, and so is Bolt Thrower. The other one has absolutely nothing to do with metal...it's a small moon and a bat.

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Fri May 20th, 2011, 12:12 pm

will post pics as soon as i figure out how to

Odinson666

hahaha

Post by Odinson666 » Fri May 20th, 2011, 2:16 pm

the goal is to have it done by dragon -con which means get to work on the re-outlining in july -we are using the design of bilbo baggins from the 70's animated film , but modifying him so he is in the vegas jump middle earth style , i kinda want the eye of sauron more psychedelic so it looks like of of the uriah heap concert posters from back in the day

V-GER

Post by V-GER » Thu July 28th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Obviously have my left ear (1), left nose (1), lower back tattoo n just got arm from shoulder to elbow. The wizard from Det som Engang Var with skulls at the bottom ending in a celtic band. Go back on Aug 16th to finish. Sat for 4 hours in the first session. Will post some pic's when done...