Post by Brian » Wed July 6th, 2011, 8:41 am

Mangled

Post by Mangled » Wed July 6th, 2011, 8:45 am

hahahahaha

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Wed July 6th, 2011, 9:23 am

Mangled wrote:hahahahaha
bitch deserves to fucking burn
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Wed July 6th, 2011, 9:34 am

Could give a flying shit about her or that whole white trash circus, but it was all worth it for that Danzig pic.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

Odinson666

Post by Odinson666 » Wed July 6th, 2011, 3:28 pm

badcarburetor wrote:Could give a flying shit about her or that whole white trash circus, but it was all worth it for that Danzig pic.
like the pic as well, think the whole thing is american journalism at it's sleazy best , i personally think the bat boy did it as he has been selling meth to all the trailer parks , but it's like my theory about just unless you were there then i don't don't wanna hear about loaves and fishes or any other bullshit

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Wed July 6th, 2011, 7:08 pm

Ryan wrote:
Mangled wrote:hahahahaha
bitch deserves to fucking burn

Snowblind Sodomy

Post by Snowblind Sodomy » Wed July 6th, 2011, 7:30 pm

Odinson666 wrote:
badcarburetor wrote:Could give a flying shit about her or that whole white trash circus, but it was all worth it for that Danzig pic.
like the pic as well, think the whole thing is american journalism at it's sleazy best , i personally think the bat boy did it as he has been selling meth to all the trailer parks , but it's like my theory about just unless you were there then i don't don't wanna hear about loaves and fishes or any other bullshit
This. Fuck all the vultures. Sounds like a good argument for pre-emptive abortion.
we smoked the teeth and hair of the wise man, that we might know as he does and share his sight

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Thu July 7th, 2011, 12:13 pm

Odinson666 wrote:
Fucking bingo. It's bizarre how people who having been nothing more than sideline TV voyeurs have such a passionate belief that they know what happened and they know the intricacies of the legal system better than the legal professionals and the jury who was there the whole time hearing all of the evidence. They don't seem to understand that the jury did not find her innocent, just that they found a kernal of doubt and that is all that is needed. (Note to any dim bulbs, this doesn't mean I think she's "innocent," just that it's none of my fucking business as I wasn't there.)

Seriously, Florida, put down the the torches and pitchforks, step away from the news cameras, go back to your trailer parks and tract homes and get back to watching Judge Judy.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Thu July 7th, 2011, 12:38 pm

badcarburetor wrote:... It's bizarre how people who having been nothing more than sideline TV voyeurs have such a passionate belief that they know what happened and they know the intricacies of the legal system better than the legal professionals and the jury who was there the whole time hearing all of the evidence. They don't seem to understand that the jury did not find her innocent, just that they found a kernal of doubt and that is all that is needed.
Well put.

aaron

Post by aaron » Thu July 7th, 2011, 4:58 pm

Either way I don't think anybody would care if her body just showed up in a dumpster some day. Not encouraging it but if there are any terminally ill Floridians up for some vigilante justice.... yeah.

RappAss

Post by RappAss » Thu July 7th, 2011, 5:07 pm

aaron wrote:Either way I don't think anybody would care if her body just showed up in a dumpster some day. Not encouraging it but if there are any terminally ill Floridians up for some vigilante justice.... yeah.
I've got a pretty badass grandma thats going down there soon, ill fill her in.

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Thu July 7th, 2011, 6:15 pm

aaron wrote:Either way I don't think anybody would care if her body just showed up in a dumpster some day. Not encouraging it but if there are any terminally ill Floridians up for some vigilante justice.... yeah.
She'll fuck up again, like OJ, and pay the max price then, just like OJ.

Generubin

Post by Generubin » Thu July 7th, 2011, 7:46 pm

badcarburetor wrote:
Odinson666 wrote:
Fucking bingo. It's bizarre how people who having been nothing more than sideline TV voyeurs have such a passionate belief that they know what happened and they know the intricacies of the legal system better than the legal professionals and the jury who was there the whole time hearing all of the evidence. They don't seem to understand that the jury did not find her innocent, just that they found a kernal of doubt and that is all that is needed. (Note to any dim bulbs, this doesn't mean I think she's "innocent," just that it's none of my fucking business as I wasn't there.)

Seriously, Florida, put down the the torches and pitchforks, step away from the news cameras, go back to your trailer parks and tract homes and get back to watching Judge Judy.

This is as important to me as much as Anna Nichole is important to the world. Also Oj should be remembered as a hero. He had the right idea.
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

GameFreac

Post by GameFreac » Thu July 7th, 2011, 8:58 pm

I'm so tired of hearing about this shit. You can't escape it.

I. Don't. Care.