'Tis the season... for Haunted Houses

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Diana

Post by Diana » Thu October 13th, 2011, 5:23 am

SlashAndThrash wrote:black dudes power through the shit. its the girls. just the girls.
This one's gonna weep like a little bitch. I can't wait.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu October 13th, 2011, 10:40 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:
SlashAndThrash wrote:i'm staring at an oversized ass and an undersized brain
Sounds good to me!
hahahahaha!

I'm they let you go through again...that's really cool they did that. Sucks those idiots ruined it for you though.

Strange

Post by Strange » Fri October 14th, 2011, 3:07 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:netherworld was seriously awesome but it got ruined by black girls for us, going really slow. they went so slow we caught up to them in about 10 seconds and every scare got wasted on them. They even let us do the second house again because it was such bullshit, and the guy put us in behind another group of black girls, only this time he waited for them to get about five minutes ahead. WELL 20 feet in to the house and i'm staring at an oversized ass and an undersized brain, and unfortunately those weren't just some scary props, it was black girls. ruined again. i hate black girls.
As a former haunted house employee, I have to say I fucking LOVE black people! Nobody freaks out or expresses their fear the way they do.

I was working at Nightmare a couple hundred years ago and I scared this one dude so badly that he ran out of my room and pulled a Wyle E. Coyote on the wall of the hallway! (Hall turned left. Dude did not.)

I understand why you got annoyed though. Bad timing on shit like that really blows.
Let the joyous celebrations of Hell begin!

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Fri October 14th, 2011, 4:25 pm

it was 3 times in a row man. 3 times in a row. every house.
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

Diana

Post by Diana » Sat October 15th, 2011, 5:25 am

Strange wrote: (Hall turned left. Dude did not.)
HAHA!! Once at Netherworld I was clinging to the dude in front of me (didn't catch his name) when a section of wall started running towards us. I shoved him into it and took off running. Every man for himself!!

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Sun October 16th, 2011, 12:55 am

Netherworld is consistently awesome. I'd like to go back this year if I have the chance, since I haven't been there since the year it first opened and then once since then. Was lucky enough to get the VIP tour that first year, since there is a Dragon*Con connection to Netherworld; in fact, it's why they're located where they are.

Really want to check out Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse. We've had free tickets for contest giveaways for the last three weeks on WREKage, and I'm hoping to get more. AZA's general manager is also long-ago WREKage host Angelique (c. 1991-1994).
Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Sun October 16th, 2011, 1:13 pm

Today the AJC is running some pretty cool shots from a variety of local haunted houses.

http://projects.accessatlanta.com/galle ... uses/#sldr
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

Diana

Post by Diana » Wed October 26th, 2011, 3:58 pm

Zombie Apocalypse is a fucking blast. Bring your running shoes though, because you are tearing ass up staircases and through parking lots while zombies run at you. It rules. My buddy decided that if he doesn't quit smoking he will never survive the apocalypse.

We had free Apocalypse tickets, and the paintball portion was included. You get 20 shots and you fire at zombies from behind a counter. It was mildly amusing, but I wouldn't do that part next time. I mean, if it's free I would. I ain't stupid.

In other news, Netherworld this year is the best we've seen. Raw Meat is awesome too, so spring for both parts. It's worth it.

But apparently Paranoia in Roswell is not worth it, as my friends report that it is "some straight bullshit."

GET ON IT because October is almost over!

Strange

Post by Strange » Wed October 26th, 2011, 4:05 pm

Diana wrote:Zombie Apocalypse is a fucking blast. Bring your running shoes though, because you are tearing ass up staircases and through parking lots while zombies run at you. It rules. My buddy decided that if he doesn't quit smoking he will never survive the apocalypse.

We had free Apocalypse tickets, and the paintball portion was included. You get 20 shots and you fire at zombies from behind a counter. It was mildly amusing, but I wouldn't do that part next time. I mean, if it's free I would. I ain't stupid.

In other news, Netherworld this year is the best we've seen. Raw Meat is awesome too, so spring for both parts. It's worth it.

But apparently Paranoia in Alpharetta is not worth it, as my friends report that it is "some straight bullshit."

Yeah, I really enjoyed AZA last year. Hopefully I'll get to hit it up on Sunday.
Let the joyous celebrations of Hell begin!

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Wed October 26th, 2011, 4:09 pm

trying to go to netherworld tomorrow night. can't wait.

Diana

Post by Diana » Wed October 26th, 2011, 4:41 pm

Strange wrote:Yeah, I really enjoyed AZA last year. Hopefully I'll get to hit it up on Sunday.
Will you let me know if it's different this year? I hope they switch it up. I missed it last year and I was really pissed, and I do not plan to miss it again.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Thu October 27th, 2011, 2:03 pm

^ there's only a few days left, i HAVE to make it this year
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Thu October 27th, 2011, 2:10 pm

Diana wrote:Zombie Apocalypse is a fucking blast. Bring your running shoes though, because you are tearing ass up staircases and through parking lots while zombies run at you. It rules. My buddy decided that if he doesn't quit smoking he will never survive the apocalypse.

But apparently Paranoia in Roswell is not worth it, as my friends report that it is "some straight bullshit."

Oh my god this sounds amazing....was able to score a free ticket so I'm running through tomorrow night with some friends of mine. I still haven't made it out to any haunted houses this year so this will be the closest thing to it.

Generubin

Post by Generubin » Thu October 27th, 2011, 8:24 pm

WANT. GO.
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu October 27th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Generubin wrote:WANT. GO.