5000th post giveaway spectacular on MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Greg
WREKage Staff

5000th post giveaway spectacular on MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

Post by Greg » Mon May 2nd, 2005, 9:23 pm

Congratulations to AmoebicDysentery for winning the super secret Atlanta Metal forums 5000th post giveaway! Little did you know that your astute observation this morning on how fucking creepy the pictures thread has gotten would turn out to be the grand prize winner!

Your prize is a pair of tickets to any upcoming show that we'll have tickets to give away to. Seeing as 99% of the shows we have tickets for are at the masquerade, I'd suggest something coming up there - email us at hosts@wrekage.org to let us know what show you'd like to go to.

...you should also thank Matt for the 3,000 or so posts he made about wanting to be the president of the Children Of Bodom fan club for getting the number of total posts so high so fast.

And to everyone else, thanks for getting the boards off to a good start here in the past year! Keep your posts coming, you never know what number we'll decide to give away something for next time.

holly
WREKage Staff

Re: 5000th post giveaway spectacular on MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

Post by holly » Mon May 2nd, 2005, 10:21 pm

Greg wrote:...you should also thank Matt for the 3,000 or so posts he made about wanting to be the president of the Children Of Bodom fan club for getting the number of total posts so high so fast.
Hahahahaha!

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon May 2nd, 2005, 10:52 pm

Wow..I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible...whoooooppyyyyyyyy

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Tue May 3rd, 2005, 9:38 am

Hmm..you guys gonna have Melt Banana tickets?

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Tue May 3rd, 2005, 12:00 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:Hmm..you guys gonna have Melt Banana tickets?
Variety Playhouse = most likely not
Jon Kincaid is the one that deals with them, and the jist that I get from him about that situation is that the owner is a cheap bastard who doesn't even let his family in for shows.

I don't know how true that is, I'm sure Jon is exaggerrating, but yeah, we pretty much never get anything from them if they have even an inkling of an idea that the show will do well.

What else?

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Tue May 3rd, 2005, 1:47 pm

Oh Amoebic, you little heretic, you didn't thank god. :lol:
AmoebicDysentery wrote:Wow..I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible...whoooooppyyyyyyyy

VibrationsOfDoom

tix...

Post by VibrationsOfDoom » Wed May 4th, 2005, 3:00 am

That was a pretty nice gesture... I guess the 10,000th post will feature not only a ticket giveaway, but maybe an enticing stripper to "do the deed" in the name of metal???