OMG LEVEL IZ TEH GR8TEST BAND EVAR!!!11!

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

slowfinger

Post by slowfinger » Mon July 25th, 2005, 4:54 pm

i don't really give a damn what the label is, if the song sounds good to me, it's good, if it sounds bad, it's bad

nu-metal simply has a bad connotation to me, either because i like ol' metal or because it makes me think of songs that i don't like.

LEVELATLANTA

Post by LEVELATLANTA » Mon July 25th, 2005, 5:06 pm

slowfinger wrote:i don't really give a damn what the label is, if the song sounds good to me, it's good, if it sounds bad, it's bad
**agrees**

andyb

Post by andyb » Mon July 25th, 2005, 7:21 pm

hi everyone, im definately not new here although i usually dont post. im level's drummer. the only reason i am posting is to say this. my band posts on this site in the hopes that of all the people that come here, at least ONE would be interested in seeing us. we do everything we can to get fanbase. constructive critisism is welcome, although, saying we suck, or that no one gives a shit isnt very constructive. we play the style of music (what ever the hell whoever calls it) because we sit in a room write riffs and beats and that what comes out. we mind our own buisness, do our own thing, and try to get shows to play for what ever losers might be pathetic enough to like what we do. ive personally seen alot of the wrekage staff at shows. (not nessesarily there to support us) and none of you have ever said anything to our face. we check this board and we have to put up with all these little snide remarks. if you dont like what we do, thats just fine. not gonna make us cry. we dont really care. thats no excuse to get on our threads and run your cock suckers about us or our fans behind our back. how many bands are in this forum, you go to a national show and its sold out. on your way home you wonder how you can get all those people to your show because you know they would like your music? thats all we are trying to do/ get people to our shows. if you dont like it, dont go. its that very very very simple. as far as any of you not liking us. thats fine say what ever you want. but dont get on the band show threads (all the bands, not just us) and start a bunch of bullshit. personally i think counting out an entire genre of music just because some fags like Korn are in it is pretty pathetic. there is great music everywhere. AND HOW CAN METAL FANS, BE IT NU, OLD,SPEED, DEATH, THRASH OR ANYOTHERS, HOW CAN WE FIGHT BETWEEN US WHEN THERE IS SHIT LIKE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS ON THE RADIO? WTF UNTILL METAL TAKES THE FRONT, I WILL SUPPORT EVERY BAND I CAN GO OUT AND SEE. WHETHER I LIKE THEM OR NOT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARENT ABSOLUTE CRAP LIKE WHATS ON EVERY RADIO STATION IN ATLANTA. and i would like to go on the record saying that i prefer caramel apples and tequila
hope you all fucking rot

LeveLscream

Post by LeveLscream » Mon July 25th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Amen. it's that simple.

levelheadbrandon

Post by levelheadbrandon » Mon July 25th, 2005, 8:22 pm

MATT THE FAG
if this show were free i would go to see BURIAL RITES then leave. but i will see BR with Incantation anyways. i would NEVER pay to see some crap like level.
You my friend suck a big fat cock.. You are one of those guys who hides behind the pc and jackoff all day and talk shit. FUCK YOU. I came here to support level. I don't like coming here and having to talk trash just b/c you guys talk trash. So Fuck you matt you big brown piece of shit.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon July 25th, 2005, 9:07 pm

I don't see what good calling Matt a fag is going to do...cause we ALL know it's true (I KID I KID!!)

But hey, even the Level dudes said if you don't like it don't go, and that's what he did...he just did it a little more hostile than the rest of us.

"I mean...come on!"

levelheadbrandon

Post by levelheadbrandon » Mon July 25th, 2005, 9:19 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:I don't see what good calling Matt a fag is going to do...cause we ALL know it's true (I KID I KID!!)

But hey, even the Level dudes said if you don't like it don't go, and that's what he did...he just did it a little more hostile than the rest of us.

"I mean...come on!"
na, I dont care who went... It's his shit talking that has me fired up.

slowfinger

Post by slowfinger » Mon July 25th, 2005, 9:24 pm

and that's why shit talk was created

levelheadbrandon

Post by levelheadbrandon » Mon July 25th, 2005, 9:46 pm

slowfinger wrote:and that's why shit talk was created
def dude. I remember seeing you guys play with level in TN. FUcking awesome show!

andyb

Post by andyb » Mon July 25th, 2005, 10:21 pm

fighting on the internet is like fighting a retard/ even if you win your still a loser.
hope you all fucking rot

slowfinger

Post by slowfinger » Mon July 25th, 2005, 10:26 pm

levelheadbrandon wrote:
slowfinger wrote:and that's why shit talk was created
def dude. I remember seeing you guys play with level in TN. FUcking awesome show!
thanks. we look forward to doing it again, eventually. we have changed the line up since that show, so, we will sound a bit different, but, better.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon July 25th, 2005, 10:27 pm

andyb wrote:fighting on the internet is like fighting a retard/ even if you win your still a loser.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now every single internet message board cliche has officially been exhausted in this one thread.

Also for the record I can't find one single thing that anyone Wrekage-related has said about yours or any band being bad, and you guys in Level should be proud of all this free publicity you're getting as I count at least 3 different topics about you guys now that have reached more than two pages.

slowfinger

Post by slowfinger » Mon July 25th, 2005, 10:57 pm

Greg wrote:
andyb wrote:fighting on the internet is like fighting a retard/ even if you win your still a loser.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now every single internet message board cliche has officially been exhausted in this one thread.
NOT YET.
there is no such thing as bad plubicity.
now we have used all the cliches, maybe?

the thing about message boards is that you choose to read them, so, is it really publicity.
i don't think so.
publicity means having to hear something about something you care nothing about everyday, such as the michael jackson trial or tom cruise and katie holmes...

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Tue July 26th, 2005, 3:35 am

andyb wrote:hi everyone, im definately not new here although i usually dont post. im level's drummer. the only reason i am posting is to say this. my band posts on this site in the hopes that of all the people that come here, at least ONE would be interested in seeing us. we do everything we can to get fanbase. constructive critisism is welcome, although, saying we suck, or that no one gives a shit isnt very constructive. we play the style of music (what ever the hell whoever calls it) because we sit in a room write riffs and beats and that what comes out. we mind our own buisness, do our own thing, and try to get shows to play for what ever losers might be pathetic enough to like what we do. ive personally seen alot of the wrekage staff at shows. (not nessesarily there to support us) and none of you have ever said anything to our face. we check this board and we have to put up with all these little snide remarks. if you dont like what we do, thats just fine. not gonna make us cry. we dont really care. thats no excuse to get on our threads and run your cock suckers about us or our fans behind our back. how many bands are in this forum, you go to a national show and its sold out. on your way home you wonder how you can get all those people to your show because you know they would like your music? thats all we are trying to do/ get people to our shows. if you dont like it, dont go. its that very very very simple. as far as any of you not liking us. thats fine say what ever you want. but dont get on the band show threads (all the bands, not just us) and start a bunch of bullshit. personally i think counting out an entire genre of music just because some fags like Korn are in it is pretty pathetic. there is great music everywhere. AND HOW CAN METAL FANS, BE IT NU, OLD,SPEED, DEATH, THRASH OR ANYOTHERS, HOW CAN WE FIGHT BETWEEN US WHEN THERE IS SHIT LIKE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS ON THE RADIO? WTF UNTILL METAL TAKES THE FRONT, I WILL SUPPORT EVERY BAND I CAN GO OUT AND SEE. WHETHER I LIKE THEM OR NOT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARENT ABSOLUTE CRAP LIKE WHATS ON EVERY RADIO STATION IN ATLANTA. and i would like to go on the record saying that i prefer caramel apples and tequila
I would like to point out AGAIN that none of the WREKage staff members besides myself have said SHIT about you guys in type or otherwise, so maybe you need the check your reading comprehension.

I mostly dislike you guys because I'm sick of hearing Tim play the same motherfucking LeveL song on our show EVERY FUCKING WEEK. He plays the same exact bands and songs every week, and it's more than a little tiring to all of us.

Also, how would I know that you are in my presense at one of "your" shows when I have never gone to a show to specifically see your band? Even if you've been in the studio and I've met you, chances are that I don't know or remember who you are unless you've been at the station a lot or I've met you on multiple occasions.

Last, I would like to state that I've seen The All-American Rejects live. TWICE. And purposefully. So kiss my ass.

BoB

Post by BoB » Tue July 26th, 2005, 6:09 am

holly wrote:I mostly dislike you guys because I'm sick of hearing Tim play the same motherfucking LeveL song on our show EVERY FUCKING WEEK. He plays the same exact bands and songs every week, and it's more than a little tiring to all of us.
Don't hate the bands, hate the playa! Does he do it intentionally or he just so into his phone calls w/ under-aged girls that he's oblivious to what's going on so naturually doesn't remember what he did a week ago???