Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Diana

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Post by Diana » Thu November 28th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Listening to Behexen and trying to store up as much Devil Power as I can before I see my family. The last time I had dinner with all of these assholes at once, my Baphomet pendant snapped off and landed in my lap. Not even shitting you. I had to grab it and stuff it in my pocket before anyone saw. They were just too much for him.

Switching to Sargeist. Pray for me.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Fri November 29th, 2013, 9:11 pm

And how did it go?

Diana

Post by Diana » Sat November 30th, 2013, 11:04 am

Sometimes the constant badgering is a blessing: the more of them there are, the less attention they pay to me. If I wait a few seconds, someone inevitably butts in and changes the subject. Many topics and questions were dodged this night, my friend. Then I went home and killed the last of the Bulleit. How was yours?

How did everyone else fare?

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon December 2nd, 2013, 9:16 am

Lots of delicious food I subsequently sprayed out of my ass and face that night due to an awesome stomach virus. Felt really good about showing my granny-in-law's bathroom with partially digested blueberry pie barf, i tell you what.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.