Haunted House Time!

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Diana

Post by Diana » Mon October 19th, 2015, 11:46 am

Chambers of Horror update:

So Scarlett is really good at pictures... Meanwhile, I was trying to get ratanda to make out with the head but now it looks like I'm making out with it. There you go.

Not the same theme as last year: this time a bunch of aliens came through a portal. I guess the portal requires LOTS OF FLUIDS because we got sprayed and dripped on several times. And there must have been a special on foam this year because that also made an appearance. Not an entire room filled with it, thankfully, but a whole lot shooting at your head. I won't ruin the surprise of what it came out of!

Anyway it kicks ass, so go check it out. The girl at the ticket table said that next year they'll be wherever the Masq moves to because they're trying to find a space big enough for both. Hooray!!

Diana

Post by Diana » Fri October 23rd, 2015, 6:01 am

^^^ We look like grips that weren't supposed to be in the shot.
#unemployed #sorryMaxim

AZA is risen!! Unfortunately only for two nights, tonight and tomorrow, as a fundraiser for Maynard Jackson High School: http://zombieatl.com

The BFF had to sternly remind me that, as sworn misanthropes, we have taken a blood oath to never do this sort of shit on a Friday or Saturday. In my excitement I temporarily forgot. :( But if you have kids, and a strong tolerance for humanity, go check it out!