New Podcast --- (mostly) Not Metal

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Gorgorostrich

New Podcast --- (mostly) Not Metal

Post by Gorgorostrich » Wed February 1st, 2017, 8:04 pm

So, I've stepped into a sinister cabal that's doing a Georgia music podcast. Non-profit, non-censored, whathaveyou. I'm spreading the word around because we need more stuff to put on there. Production doesn't really matter as long as we're all on board. First episode is this Sunday. We don't play Sea Ghost, Black Lips, Little Tybee, of Montreal, NMH, whomever else. I'm sorry if you like whomever else, they're just not good enough.

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the toilet or not 'cuz it's shilling. But also possibly sort of relevant, and I don't technically have a metal-to-other-genres ratio to meet, so if I get enough stuff out of this it could become (mostly) Metal instead.

Basically, recs, evil stuff, your friends' evil stuff, whatever. And you can ask for more info, too. The first episode's already put together.

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Sat February 4th, 2017, 10:33 am

I'll have to check it out.

Good luck with it. I've had about five podcasts in the past and all but one of them have podfaded. My latest one, http://www.godlesstodd.net, an atheist podcast, has been the most successful so far. It's hard to keep at it though. Don't give up right away. It takes a while for listeners to start giving feedback. I just got my first comment on my latest episode, and I've done six episodes so far since last December.

Again, good luck. I hope it becomes very successful. Do you have a link or rss feed?