When you're trolling and you accidentally catch Jaws

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Azrael

When you're trolling and you accidentally catch Jaws

Post by Azrael » Thu June 6th, 2019, 7:41 pm

So I was on FB pretending like it was this forum (which is always fun) and saw a new band signing with this lady wearing what appeared to be a leather trash bag. So I made two comments, the first was "haha nice outfits?" and the second was:

"Tailor- what you want fam?
Person - You ever seen a leather trash bag?
Tailor - Say no more fam".

So the guy who runs the page where I saw the picture deletes my tailor comment and starts tagging me in the "haha nice outfits comment" telling me I'm immature and is there anything else immature you wanna say? so I tell the guy to fuck off (because he really did invite me to say something else immature, I mean I already knew I was being immature online) and he says something smart about how I'm stupid and fuck me. So I tell him I don't even know how I ended up on his page because his label was lame and I had never even heard of any of those bands. Well I dropped it and went about my day. He did not. He flipped out hard.

An hour later I get a FB notification that we had a Review on our page. I go look and it's that guy, he had a screen shot of me saying "fuck you" and was posting saying "this guy is a total pos fuck this guy dont support his band he's a mean guy blah blah blah" so I delete his post and block him. I don't need some crazy stranger slandering me over internet comments that arent even that bad.

An hour after that I get an email from Bandcamp telling me the guy sent us a message. "Your bass player is an immature jerk and I'm not gonna let his comments slide you need to do something blah blah blah." I didnt reply. I messaged Scott and told him what was going on because this guy was seeming crazy.

Another hour goes by, it's now been 2 hours since I even attempted conversation with this stranger and he messages the band on Instagram. same message as before. I reply and tell the guy "hey man I made those jokes just being dumb because I was bored at work, didn't mean to make you mad, have a great day, bye." he wouldn't have that shit though and sends me 6 more messages. Tells me he's gonna message Boris Records and Tyler because me being immature just cannot stand.

Well he actually did it. He messaged Boris and Scott talked to him, and he messaged Tyler. What a fuckin' nut.

I may have to stop trolling now just because that may never be topped. I wasn't even really trolling him I just saw a stupid outfit and made a stupid comment about it. Being a jerk online is a human right. I didn't tell the guy to kill himself or say anything anti woman / gay / trans whatever. I'm not advocating genocide or mass sterilization. People are so crazy these days.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Re: When you're trolling and you accidentally catch Jaws

Post by melkor » Fri June 7th, 2019, 9:05 am

B06385F5-0E6C-4F99-B98A-DEF3CCE42122.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Fri June 7th, 2019, 9:07 am

09F6BC92-2D90-4A98-93C9-27B647A3037C.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Fri June 7th, 2019, 9:17 am

You're gonna need a bigger boat. And that is absolutely the most excellent leather trash bag I've ever encountered.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Fri June 7th, 2019, 9:50 am

God damn that's so funny. Cracks me up. Alright well, don't go making fun of anyone's clothes on FB or you'll be treated like a Proud Boy or MAGA hat wearer.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Fri June 7th, 2019, 10:04 am

it’s a hard life out there trolling for soup

upperyellow

Post by upperyellow » Thu June 13th, 2019, 7:11 am

It does look like a trash bag.. lol
Who said a metal head can't be a bookie? I do it with a bookie pay per head

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Thu June 13th, 2019, 1:34 pm

upperyellow wrote:
Thu June 13th, 2019, 7:11 am
It does look like a trash bag.. lol
Thank the metal gods I'm not alone. I didn;t even think I was being mean. It felt like a natural observation LOL