Forming a metal band.

need a drummer...a guitarist....or are you a vocalist wanting to join a band? this is the place to start the journey

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Brianw

Forming a metal band.

Post by Brianw » Thu February 7th, 2013, 9:01 pm

I have space to jam if need be. I play guitar on a Peavy valveking 100w tube with the matching 4x12 slant cab. Im right next to the marietta sqaure.i can drive to you if you have the spaceand would prefer that. Im pretty much always open to jam. My style is more trash then anything but i love classic death metal like Death and Obituary. Im just looking for like minded individuals to just let it flow and slowly form a solid metal band. only thing is i dont want to sound like a pretty boy or anything like that, its just not my thing is all. Other then that im down for any style. I just want to jam! Theres too many metal bands to name but here are a few others i like Deicide, Gojira, Watain, Morbid Angel, 80's metallica, Ghost, Amon Amarth, Atheist, Megadeth, TESTAMENT, Toxic Holocaust, Skeletonwitch, Kreator, NILE, Decapitated, Vader etc.
Last edited by Brianw on Fri February 8th, 2013, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Thu February 7th, 2013, 10:39 pm

I came into this topic with "pretty boy" on the noggin. Alas, we can't all have what we want.

Brianw

Post by Brianw » Fri February 8th, 2013, 12:49 am

aww :cry:

grimcathedral666

Drummer

Post by grimcathedral666 » Mon October 21st, 2013, 10:19 pm

PM d you