I like Kiske, Sammet, Dickinson, etc.

need a drummer...a guitarist....or are you a vocalist wanting to join a band? this is the place to start the journey

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

DPHatchet

I like Kiske, Sammet, Dickinson, etc.

Post by DPHatchet » Mon March 11th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Since it is extremely difficult to put a band together by myself since no one is really interested in the more melodious side of metal around these parts, I figured I'd post here and see if anything comes up (it won't!). I am a vocalist first, but in addition to lead vocals, I have also always played guitar in the bands I've been in. I can play most things as long as it isn't some Malmsteem ridiculous shred or something like that. I wish I could, but oh well. Anyway, about singing... Here's a general idea of what I sound like:

Vocals start at 52 sec

https://soundcloud.com/#coreygbl/serpent-king-sample

CAlexanderParra

Post by CAlexanderParra » Mon March 11th, 2013, 7:55 pm

Damn dude you're pretty awesome. I'm very interested in working with you. I've been meaning to start up a new power metal project for a while now.

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Mon March 11th, 2013, 10:14 pm

CAlexanderParra wrote:Damn dude you're pretty awesome. I'm very interested in working with you. I've been meaning to start up a new power metal project for a while now.
^This guy shreds DO IT

DPHatchet

Post by DPHatchet » Tue March 12th, 2013, 12:38 am

CAlexanderParra wrote:Damn dude you're pretty awesome. I'm very interested in working with you. I've been meaning to start up a new power metal project for a while now.
Thanks man. I actually live in North GA, but if you were to be able to find guys to fill the rest of the slots, I'd totally make the voyage down there. It seems that traveling is the only way I'm ever gonna be able to play music that I enjoy, haha.

CAlexanderParra

Post by CAlexanderParra » Tue March 12th, 2013, 2:43 am

DPHatchet wrote: Thanks man. I actually live in North GA, but if you were to be able to find guys to fill the rest of the slots, I'd totally make the voyage down there. It seems that traveling is the only way I'm ever gonna be able to play music that I enjoy, haha.
I totally hear ya dude and same here sort of. Actually I completely forgot to update my location on here I'm actually in Cumming just a town above Alpharetta if that makes any difference. I also have a drummer interested in working with me from Kennesaw so if we were to get a live band going we'd probably end up practicing there if anything. I'll shoot you a pm so we can talk more about it all.