MUST READ!! Metal Musicians Wanted For A Serious Band!

need a drummer...a guitarist....or are you a vocalist wanting to join a band? this is the place to start the journey

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

thomaspinson

MUST READ!! Metal Musicians Wanted For A Serious Band!

Post by thomaspinson » Fri April 24th, 2015, 9:05 am

*SEEKING DIE HARDS!

Hi, my name is Thomas Pinson.

The reason for me writing on this forum today is that I am trying to reform my band Forsaken Prophecy. We have been around since 2008 and have done a lot of stuff in our years as a band. We are still going strong with the core members for the main part with writing, recording, etc.. but the problem we have had most is that we are having trouble keeping committed musicians in our band or finding musicians that have the skill to play our music in our area. We are looking for very devoted and driven musicians like ourselves who would like to see something come out of all the hard work that they have put towards there musical talents. Also we would like to have people that are willing to help with writing, studio work, touring, etc...

A little bit about the band…

Forsaken Prophecy is a metal band that has a taste of several metal genres like Death, Melodic, Metalcore, and Thrash Metal and more! We would like to share a couple of songs with anyone that is interested in a opening ( Contact info at the bottom.) to see if it would be something you would be interested in and possibly see if you would like to join our band! Please let us know what you think of the tunes and let us know if you have anymore questions for us and if you would like to get together and jam and see if we can take this band a little further into the music biz!

Thank you very much for your time,

-Thomas Pinson
Forsaken Prophecy

Contact Information:
Email:tpinson93@yahoo.com
Cell: (706) 669-1107 ( Txt Please.)
Also you can message me through I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.