OPETH!!!!! + Lamb Of God Oct. 5th @ The Masq

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Fri September 29th, 2006, 10:24 pm

ooooh, Godhead's Lament, too. \m/

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Tue October 3rd, 2006, 6:57 pm

Opeth sold out a few days ago, I didnt get a ticket. That sucks, but the bright side is that now I will have mroe money to spend at deathgasm on friday night.

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Wed October 4th, 2006, 11:06 am

I was going to get tickets but when it came down to it everyoen I was going with is broke... and I'm also broke... so I'll be down in Hell with all the fallen ones. But I'll be videotaping From Exile, so it's all good. They'll probably kick more ass down there anyway! :lol:
----------------------------------

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Thu October 5th, 2006, 12:39 pm

see you bitches soon!

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Sat October 14th, 2006, 3:52 pm

kfoll wrote:I was going to get tickets but when it came down to it everyoen I was going with is broke... and I'm also broke... so I'll be down in Hell with all the fallen ones. But I'll be videotaping From Exile, so it's all good. They'll probably kick more ass down there anyway! :lol:
Dunno about THAT, but I'd love to see the video. We were kinda listening out for From Exile, since after Opeth finished I was free to wander around, but they must have played earlier.....otherwise we'd have gone in.

Pics from the Opeth show are on my website. I got squished against the barricade, but it was worth it. \m/

erock

Post by erock » Sun October 15th, 2006, 11:33 am

yeah we played pretty early, which actulaly wokred out well because all the poeple on the way in for the upstairs show were allowed in to watch downstairs. There were a good amount of LOG and Opeth shirts out there

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon October 16th, 2006, 11:53 pm

http://jet13.hasweb.com/~paulcas/Opeth-LoG-2006/

There's the link to the pictures Paul took at the Opeth show. He got some sweet shots of them onstage, and seemingly found the one black dude there at the end of the show, haha.

Who knew Bonez from Stuck Mojo was an Opeth fan? Actually I'm guessing he was there more for Lamb of God.

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Thu October 19th, 2006, 12:11 am

Greg wrote:http://jet13.hasweb.com/~paulcas/Opeth-LoG-2006/

There's the link to the pictures Paul took at the Opeth show. He got some sweet shots of them onstage, and seemingly found the one black dude there at the end of the show, haha.

Who knew Bonez from Stuck Mojo was an Opeth fan? Actually I'm guessing he was there more for Lamb of God.
Nahh, he was probably there because it was an Atlantis night, which is run by Mark Willis, Stuck Mojo's manager (or ex-manager).