12-6-06 Ecryptus w/Ion Dissonance & more

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Ecrypt

12-6-06 Ecryptus w/Ion Dissonance & more

Post by Ecrypt » Thu November 16th, 2006, 11:46 am

December, 6 2006
House of Rock
245 S. Tennessee St., Cartersville, Georgia 30120
$10 adv. $12 @door
Ion Dissonance, As Blood Runs Black, The Faceless, Days Like These, Ecryptus, Locust Grove!!!
Get advance tix for $2 off the door from us; ecryptus@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/houseofrockga
www.ecryptus.com

frozen

Post by frozen » Thu November 16th, 2006, 12:58 pm

sounds like a killer show

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri November 17th, 2006, 12:41 am

i thought skinless was on this tour.

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Mon November 20th, 2006, 3:12 am

methinks I read that badass tour is coming nowhere near here.
this is Ion Dissonance's headlining leg of the tour. Its also going to Augusta but this show will be way better! The House of Rock seems like a really good club.

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Mon November 20th, 2006, 11:25 am

Yeah Necrophagist and SKinless are on this but I think this is an offdate, I have heard alot about this venue. Let us know how it is Mike.

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Mon November 20th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Come to the show and find out Kyle! We should have a new song or 2 to debut. We have advance tickets if anybody want to come up. The Faceless will be worth the drive if you're not interested in Ion Dissonance!

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Mon November 20th, 2006, 11:34 pm

Ecrypt wrote:Come to the show and find out Kyle! We should have a new song or 2 to debut. We have advance tickets if anybody want to come up. The Faceless will be worth the drive if you're not interested in Ion Dissonance!
Ill try my best to be there because from what I have heard The Faceless have some cool material. But Catersville is a long ways away and Cannibal Corpse is the night before. but I may just have to make the trip to support local metal!!

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Tue November 21st, 2006, 1:14 am

Asrynth wrote:
Ecrypt wrote:Come to the show and find out Kyle! We should have a new song or 2 to debut. We have advance tickets if anybody want to come up. The Faceless will be worth the drive if you're not interested in Ion Dissonance!
Ill try my best to be there because from what I have heard The Faceless have some cool material. But Catersville is a long ways away and Cannibal Corpse is the night before. but I may just have to make the trip to support local metal!!
Pffft... Cartersville is nothing.... I drive down to Atlanta from 18 miles WEST of ROME, which is 30 miles WEST of Cartersville.

I'm just glad to hear there's a venue so close to me. I didn't even know that place was there until now... Here I was thinking Swayzes was the closest place, other than a crappy skate park.
----------------------------------

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Tue November 21st, 2006, 11:07 am

kfoll wrote:
Asrynth wrote:
Pffft... Cartersville is nothing.... I drive down to Atlanta from 18 miles WEST of ROME, which is 30 miles WEST of Cartersville.

I'm just glad to hear there's a venue so close to me. I didn't even know that place was there until now... Here I was thinking Swayzes was the closest place, other than a crappy skate park.
Yeah I dont live anywhere near Rome.

EmptyWords

Post by EmptyWords » Tue November 21st, 2006, 1:54 pm

sounds like a hell of a time yallz...

E.J. Diarrheaspray

Post by E.J. Diarrheaspray » Tue November 21st, 2006, 2:08 pm

kfoll wrote:
Asrynth wrote:

PFFT...I live on the Florida border and I've come to a couple shows here and there

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Sat November 25th, 2006, 6:38 pm

here's the flyer they made.

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Sun November 26th, 2006, 11:24 pm

Asrynth wrote:
kfoll wrote:
Asrynth wrote:

Yeah I dont live anywhere near Rome.
Nor do you want to. :\ Cartersville is definitely as close as you should ever have to be to Rome.

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Fri December 1st, 2006, 3:39 pm

This Wednesday people, anybody coming up?
Its better than bumble-fuck-Agusta!

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Fri December 1st, 2006, 6:02 pm

Ecrypt wrote:This Wednesday people, anybody coming up?
Its better than bumble-fuck-Agusta!
I'll be there. It's close to home! My sister lives in Cartersville too, maybe I'll talk her into going too although she's not into metal.