W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 2255
Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005, 2:51 pm
Location: Doraville

W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by MS_39455 » Wed January 12th, 2022, 8:50 pm

Fuck yes. Blackie and whoever, but I'll be there unless... you know. Presale happening now (I'll buy someone a drink for a code). Regular tickets on sale Friday, January 14 at 10:00 AM.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?

Brian
WREKage Staff
Posts: 3807
Joined: Sun February 25th, 2007, 3:20 pm
Location: Midtown

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by Brian » Wed January 12th, 2022, 9:12 pm

Y.E.S.!!!

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 1671
Joined: Fri April 15th, 2011, 1:09 pm
Location: the bog of eternal stench
Contact:

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by melkor » Wed January 12th, 2022, 10:23 pm

how's it going power prog festival!!!
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

Thrashmania
Member
Posts: 1120
Joined: Mon April 29th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by Thrashmania » Thu January 13th, 2022, 1:18 am

I'm going to try and not get sloppy for this, but outlook is not promising.

Can. Not. Wait.

zla vydra
Member
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri June 1st, 2012, 8:06 am
Location: Roswell

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by zla vydra » Thu January 13th, 2022, 9:40 am

Did anyone else catch that W.A.S.P. show at the Cotton Club (when it was connected to the Tabernacle) in 2004? Apparently, they had some big stage show planned to sync up with the songs from the new albut at the time, whatever that was. Nothing worked, and Blackie was vexed, so they just played songs from the first 2 albums. Couldn't have worked out better.

User avatar
MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 2255
Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005, 2:51 pm
Location: Doraville

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by MS_39455 » Thu January 13th, 2022, 10:29 am

zla vydra wrote:
Thu January 13th, 2022, 9:40 am
Did anyone else catch that W.A.S.P. show at the Cotton Club (when it was connected to the Tabernacle) in 2004? Apparently, they had some big stage show planned to sync up with the songs from the new albut at the time, whatever that was. Nothing worked, and Blackie was vexed, so they just played songs from the first 2 albums. Couldn't have worked out better.
I didn't see them on that tour (or any tour ever), but that apparently happened to them throughout the whole Neon God US leg. Same thing happened at House of Blues in New Orleans near where I lived at the time. Instant regret. Didn't think I'd have to wait almost 20 years for the next chance to see them.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?

User avatar
Azrael
Member
Posts: 1544
Joined: Wed December 2nd, 2009, 9:25 pm
Location: Crossroads

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by Azrael » Thu January 13th, 2022, 6:44 pm

Blackie and Mick Mars are in a death battle to see who can look older and stupider on stage in the ol spandex.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 1671
Joined: Fri April 15th, 2011, 1:09 pm
Location: the bog of eternal stench
Contact:

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by melkor » Thu January 13th, 2022, 7:16 pm

:lol: :lol:
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

zla vydra
Member
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri June 1st, 2012, 8:06 am
Location: Roswell

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by zla vydra » Fri January 14th, 2022, 10:43 am

Azrael wrote:
Thu January 13th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Blackie and Mick Mars are in a death battle to see who can look older and stupider on stage in the ol spandex.
Check out recent pics of Lizzy Borden as well. Or don't... Probably better off if you don't.

Thrashmania
Member
Posts: 1120
Joined: Mon April 29th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by Thrashmania » Fri January 14th, 2022, 11:48 am

Ticket in (digital) hand!

User avatar
Azrael
Member
Posts: 1544
Joined: Wed December 2nd, 2009, 9:25 pm
Location: Crossroads

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by Azrael » Fri January 14th, 2022, 6:11 pm

zla vydra wrote:
Fri January 14th, 2022, 10:43 am
Azrael wrote:
Thu January 13th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Blackie and Mick Mars are in a death battle to see who can look older and stupider on stage in the ol spandex.
Check out recent pics of Lizzy Borden as well. Or don't... Probably better off if you don't.
Is that the lame ass Gwar rip off from Europe?

zla vydra
Member
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri June 1st, 2012, 8:06 am
Location: Roswell

Re: W.A.S.P., Armored Saint @ Buckhead Theater 11/25

Post by zla vydra » Sat January 15th, 2022, 10:17 am

Azrael wrote:
Fri January 14th, 2022, 6:11 pm
zla vydra wrote:
Fri January 14th, 2022, 10:43 am
Azrael wrote:
Thu January 13th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Blackie and Mick Mars are in a death battle to see who can look older and stupider on stage in the ol spandex.
Check out recent pics of Lizzy Borden as well. Or don't... Probably better off if you don't.
Is that the lame ass Gwar rip off from Europe?
You're thinking of Lordi. Lizzy Borden's an LA-based band that pre-dates Gwar. Not particularly heavy, but decent 80s speed/power stuff.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests