12-17 Burial Rites, Ecryptus, SBYw/K @ Breakers

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Sat December 24th, 2005, 11:54 am

Andy you couldn't kick the shit out of a retarded midget... you are a sniveling little school girl... if you ever got punched you would simultaneously piss and shit your pretty pink pantys... so what band are you playing with b/c i'd love to trash on them too... I am amazed at how worthless your life is you post whore... maybe if you played drums instead of getting on this forum every fucking day you would probably be a better drummer... or perhaps you should reevaluate the puturid festering cunt discharge you call your life... always a pleasure and have a nice day...
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!

andyb

Post by andyb » Sat December 24th, 2005, 2:14 pm

Fuckhead wrote:Andy you couldn't kick the shit out of a retarded midget... you are a sniveling little school girl... if you ever got punched you would simultaneously piss and shit your pretty pink pantys... so what band are you playing with b/c i'd love to trash on them too... I am amazed at how worthless your life is you post whore... maybe if you played drums instead of getting on this forum every fucking day you would probably be a better drummer... or perhaps you should reevaluate the puturid festering cunt discharge you call your life... always a pleasure and have a nice day...
i might not be able to kick the shit out of a retarded midget, but i would feel bad for slapping your girlfriend anyway. (at least i think shes a girl, the adams apple really makes me wonder,) and you didnt mind my pretty pink panties the other day when you had them pulled to the side of my ass crack while you tongue fucked my brown eye. im not really playing with any bands right now, ive bounced around between some, but nothing really grabs my interest. im sure where ever i settle, youll have plenty to talk about, make fun of everything that happens in every song, i welcome it, so dont be bashful. as far as me having a worthless life, or being a post whore (what ever the fuck thats supposed to mean) just what have you done to make your life so grand? you finally got a computer so you can insult people on the internet? wow, youve come such a long way since the days you would just sit in your room grinding that thumb dick on the inside of your palm, looking at the underwear section of the j.c. penny cataloge. cmon, come up with some decent material if you want to get a rise out of me. im pretty fucking bullet proof. your gonna have to dig deeper.
hope you all fucking rot

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Mon December 26th, 2005, 4:58 pm

You have already admitted to being a lame ass... Now you have preordained any future musical endeavor you undertake to sucking balls... And as icing on the cake your fucking gay as Christopher Lowell and Mario Cantone (Uh huh... yeah I never licked your asshole... you must have mistaken me for that grizzly trucker at the rest area you frequent for kicks)... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I just want to make sure you know how big of a worthless pile of excrement you are...
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!

andyb

Post by andyb » Mon December 26th, 2005, 8:59 pm

Fuckhead wrote:You have already admitted to being a lame ass... Now you have preordained any future musical endeavor you undertake to sucking balls... And as icing on the cake your fucking gay as Christopher Lowell and Mario Cantone (Uh huh... yeah I never licked your asshole... you must have mistaken me for that grizzly trucker at the rest area you frequent for kicks)... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I just want to make sure you know how big of a worthless pile of excrement you are...
thanks douche bag, ill just take that as a compliment comming from you. if you think im worthless, that really makes me happy, since your such the know-it-all about everything, i thinks its pretty sad that your afraid to get laughed at about what music you like, and about people giving you shit on the forum, but thats all you do is flap your cock-sucker at me. and it really doesnt look good that you can come with the name of two fags just off the top of your head, you should spend less time beating off to them, and more time thinking about women.
hope you all fucking rot

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Tue December 27th, 2005, 9:11 pm

Haven't you had enough of me man... you fuel the fire, don't you learn... fucking with peoples minds is what i do best, i majored in it... you can't win, give up... and don't just give up posting (which you are so good at) give up on life... not only was your ex band a disaster so is your life... what the hell is going through your mind i want you to look back andy and tell me did you get molested when you were a child... something had to have gone wrong... i can help you andy if only you open your heart... just name me one thing that's good in your life and if you can be honest and mention one thing then the FUCKHEAD shall leave you alone and perhaps join forces with the ALMIGHTY ANDYB... that was a joke don't get a hardon... but seriously what have you accomplished in the past two months alone... and don't try and fire that question back b/c i have accomplished more than enough in the past 2 months fucking your mother in the ass alone... by the way her asshole is as loose as a fat black hookers after getting pummeled by man dingo... c'mon andy give me one good thing you have done recently... you in fact know you are a piece of shit...

TA TA!

FUCKHEAD OUT

andyb

Post by andyb » Tue December 27th, 2005, 11:56 pm

i havent had enough of you yet, you think your some kind of king? your worthless, you couldnt say shit to bother me. you majored in fucking with people? seems like you majored in sucking dick, that and being a dead mother fucking necro. (which is probably why her ass was so loose, her skin is probably falling off by now, that or the fact that your dick looks just like a pubic hair, only straighter) no i wasnt molested, although sometimes i wish i was, at least i wouldnt be a virgin anymore. as far as good things in my life? lets see, i just got a new car, i just got divorced, i got a kick ass job were i dont do shit and get paid pretty well. and why are you afraid to get the questions fired back at you? you know how this shit works, if your gonna ask it, you better be willing to answer. and yea i do know im a piece of shit, but at least i can admit it, most of the assholes on this board cant. (can you fuckhead?)
hope you all fucking rot

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Wed December 28th, 2005, 12:03 am

Hey hey hey I am not a piece of shit! I'm an asshole!

andyb

Post by andyb » Wed December 28th, 2005, 12:40 pm

stalindrummer wrote:Hey hey hey I am not a piece of shit! I'm an asshole!
haha hell yea, there ya go man.
hope you all fucking rot