Necrophagist/Arsis

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Thu May 18th, 2006, 5:24 pm

[b]fucking necrophagist should be the sweetest concert i have been to yet........[/b]

Post by post » Thu May 18th, 2006, 9:42 pm

I appreciate it man
Im really looking foward to this one. The last couple of shows I made it out to really blew me away (Kreator!!!!!) so hopefully this keeps the list goin.

egg yolkeo

Post by egg yolkeo » Fri May 19th, 2006, 8:58 am

As much as Id like to see Necrophagist,
Augusta might as well be SC,Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 38 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 161.62 miles
And nearly $3.00 a gallon gas prices + ticket and cant even get a beer in some hole in the wall/laundry mat is fucking gay.
I just dont understand them not playing Atlanta,and choosing some shitty place on the border of 2 states.No thankz

egg yolkeo

Post by egg yolkeo » Fri May 19th, 2006, 9:18 am

Do band really cross Oceans just to play this joint?

"Sector 7G is an all ages music venue. It is not a bar, and there is no alcohol served. We focus on the music. Bands have come from all across the world to play at Sector 7G."

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Fri May 19th, 2006, 10:27 am

Maybe there liars. cause that place seems kinda gay
Dont fucking look at me.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Fri May 19th, 2006, 12:16 pm

egg yolkeo wrote:I just dont understand them not playing Atlanta,and choosing some shitty place on the border of 2 states.No thankz
It covers GA & SC, so they can just play Augusta and then somewhere in NC & FL on either side, instead of having to do NC, SC, GA, & FL.

A lot of bands have been doing this lately.

egg yolkeo

Post by egg yolkeo » Fri May 19th, 2006, 12:48 pm

4 shows in FL,and the best they can come up with for GA is Augusta at some gay laundry mat that doesnt even serve alcohol.
Come on this is Atlanta!"the capitol of the south east"Not some small town...Does Augusta have a metal station?
If their doing Augusta for SC/NC,then they should also play ATL

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri May 19th, 2006, 2:41 pm

I have a feeling you'd have no problems just bringing your own damn beer to the show...they're basically doing you a favor.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 19th, 2006, 2:46 pm

that trip and back would cost a full tank of gas easily. no thanks

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri May 19th, 2006, 4:22 pm

Matt wrote:that trip and back would cost a full tank of gas easily. no thanks
same here. maybe we all should car pool. It would be alot cheaper.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Fri May 19th, 2006, 6:31 pm

"I have a feeling you'd have no problems just bringing your own damn beer to the show...they're basically doing you a favor." ....[ im too stupid to figure out how to do the quote thing on here]

... i was at the red chord, acacia strain, and tony danza tap dancing extravaganza show last sunday (5/14/06)... i wasted a lot of gas to get there, but i really wanted to go to sector 7g... to get an idea for where it is, how much gas it will take, to see how shitty the club is....and really to see if i could buy necrophagist tickets in advance.... the place is horribly small but has some okay artwork on the walls, no alcohol, okay sound...but the place is a shithole. oh and as far as bringing your own beer... no, you cant do that.......or that is what the sign up on the wall says....[/quote]

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Fri May 19th, 2006, 6:34 pm

[quote="AmoebicDysentery"]I have a feeling you'd have no problems just bringing your own damn beer to the show...they're basically doing you a favor.[/quote]

ok, nevermind... i figured it out :oops:

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri May 19th, 2006, 9:52 pm

slut rag wrote:"I have a feeling you'd have no problems just bringing your own damn beer to the show...they're basically doing you a favor." ....[ im too stupid to figure out how to do the quote thing on here]

... i was at the red chord, acacia strain, and tony danza tap dancing extravaganza show last sunday (5/14/06)... i wasted a lot of gas to get there, but i really wanted to go to sector 7g... to get an idea for where it is, how much gas it will take, to see how shitty the club is....and really to see if i could buy necrophagist tickets in advance.... the place is horribly small but has some okay artwork on the walls, no alcohol, okay sound...but the place is a shithole. oh and as far as bringing your own beer... no, you cant do that.......or that is what the sign up on the wall says....
[/quote]

man that really sucks! what the hell were they thinking when they booked that?
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Strangler

Post by Strangler » Sat May 20th, 2006, 5:45 pm

Are photo cameras allowed? Plus, where the fuck can I buy the ticket? Ticketmaster page doesn't have it.

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Sat May 20th, 2006, 9:35 pm

As much as people seem to hate it, I think the Masquerade would be a better venue for this show. I cant really understand the logic in booking in Augusta aside from what Holly had stated which probably wont happen anyways because all those people in SC and NC are saying "Damn it, its a three hour drive, I cant afford that, and its in some shitty laundry mat that doesnt serve beer forget this" I bet they could get a better turn out at the masq and are doing themselves a disservice. I wanted to see this tour really really bad seeing as Arsis and Necrophagist are two of my all time favorites but for me It doesnt seem like its going to work out.