NOVUM ORGANUM LIVE AT THE HIGHLANDER THIS FRIDAY!

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

EdgeofSAnity

NOVUM ORGANUM LIVE AT THE HIGHLANDER THIS FRIDAY!

Post by EdgeofSAnity » Tue August 22nd, 2006, 8:15 pm

INSTRUMENTAL metal at its finest. ( www.myspace.com/novumorganum)

931 Monroe Drive Suite C-101 404-872-0060
www.thehighlanderatlanta.com

FRIDAY AUGUST 25TH 2006

10 pm

Also featuring

The Blackheads
Horcrux
Edgewood

try and make it out to the show im not all the familiar with the other bands but Novum organum im sure will put on a great show as always . Im unfortunatly not going to be able to make it so if you do infact attend the show let me know how it went. thanks!

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Fri August 25th, 2006, 4:06 pm

Well, dang, I can't just let this post sit here with no replies. I'm planning to be there, and I have the camcorder this time... I'm not holding my breath tho... thought it was working last time at the Sybaritic/Organ/Bloodwake/Waited show at Masq. but it cut out on me nearly 15 minutes into the shoot. But I learned my lesson, and i'll always have my other still camera with me so I can at least get that much. I checked out this club last weekend and it looks like a cozy little nook with a good selection of liquor (single-malt scotch, anyone??) and a nice intimate setting. It remains to be seen whether the lighting will be sufficient for pictures, but I plan to get there early so I can do some test shots first.
See you guys there!
----------------------------------

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Sat August 26th, 2006, 12:22 pm

How was the show?

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Sat August 26th, 2006, 2:47 pm

It rocked! Man those guys are talented! I also stayed to see the other two bands... that last one called the Blackheadz were fucking awesome! I never heard of them until that night, and although they arent technically metal, they still tore the place up. I have to look 'em up on myspace now because I would love to see another of their shows.
----------------------------------