The Ten High

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

The Ten High

Post by post » Wed September 6th, 2006, 7:11 pm

I hear they are putting together some metal shows in the near future (local acts) and they might try and make it something more reoccuring than they usually do so if you see a bill coming up go support this venue theyre extremley nice have a good sound and..........they pay well.

Would be nice to have another venue for metal dont you think?

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Wed September 6th, 2006, 8:20 pm

yeah, that place is awesome. TSU played there a few years ago and it was a good experience overall. great people, good money and really good sound.

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Wed September 6th, 2006, 9:06 pm

I was there on Saturday and spoke to the guy who books the bands, and he basically told me the same thing. In fact, they were asking me if I knew any bands who would be interested! I told them I might... not that I'm a promoter or anything but I'd support it if one of you guys' bands played there. It's a good location, and the lighting in there is good for pictures! :) Plus you can always go upstairs if you don't like their selecton of beer. My only complaint is the lack of good parking, but that's minor; I just drove down one of the side streets and parked there. Another concern was that they're so close to the masquerade, but maybe that's not a big deal if the timing is right.
----------------------------------