10 HIGH... Withered Organ SybaritiC

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

EmptyWords

10 HIGH... Withered Organ SybaritiC

Post by EmptyWords » Mon October 9th, 2006, 6:07 pm

Oct.17 at the 10 high in atl doors open at 8.30... SybaritiC, Organ, Withered... in that order...
COME OUT... SHOULD BE FUN!

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Tue October 10th, 2006, 12:02 am

Sounds like a kickass lineup. I hope I can make it... don't know if I can now. But you guys are all playing at that Sludgefest, and that ought to kick ass too.
----------------------------------

Post by post » Wed October 11th, 2006, 5:45 pm

That is my last day of school......Then graduation.
Put me on the guestlist JT.
cmon ol buddy.

EmptyWords

Post by EmptyWords » Tue October 17th, 2006, 10:19 am

Tonight... ERbody show up... its going to be a shitload of fun, er at least i know ill be having a shitload of fun...

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Tue October 17th, 2006, 3:33 pm

Dammit I wish I wasn't so broke. Damn it to hell, I say!
BTW did you guys ever get your demo thing resolved?

-----------------EDIT HOURS LATER----------------------
Dammit I've got an addiction problem. I'm just like a crackhead when it comes to telling myself I"m going to stop going to metal shows. Is there a support group for someone like me?
But holy crap, that was a kickass show, even if WIthered wasn't there. Sybaritic you guys have gotten so tight, it's unbelievable! And Organ was phenomenal. It was really great to see so many people I know from so many different shows all at one spot. Now I can't wait for the sludgefest! That's going to be a major kickass New Years Day/Eve, and I'm going to have to hit someone up for a crash pad so I can enjoy that to its fullest.
And for those of you who were at the Local last night, dammit, you all left too soon... I had a flat tire and I walked back to see if anyone was there who might be able to help. I ended up staying at the McDonalds until 7 am and finally got someone to put on my spare for me. :( But it's all good because the whole evening kicked ass.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Wed October 18th, 2006, 12:23 pm

kfoll wrote:Dammit I wish I wasn't so broke. Damn it to hell, I say!
BTW did you guys ever get your demo thing resolved?

-----------------EDIT HOURS LATER----------------------
Dammit I've got an addiction problem. I'm just like a crackhead when it comes to telling myself I"m going to stop going to metal shows. Is there a support group for someone like me?
But holy crap, that was a kickass show, even if WIthered wasn't there. Sybaritic you guys have gotten so tight, it's unbelievable! And Organ was phenomenal. It was really great to see so many people I know from so many different shows all at one spot. Now I can't wait for the sludgefest! That's going to be a major kickass New Years Day/Eve, and I'm going to have to hit someone up for a crash pad so I can enjoy that to its fullest.
And for those of you who were at the Local last night, dammit, you all left too soon... I had a flat tire and I walked back to see if anyone was there who might be able to help. I ended up staying at the McDonalds until 7 am and finally got someone to put on my spare for me. :( But it's all good because the whole evening kicked ass.
:shock: holy shit! man, that sucks. At least that's over with.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Wed October 18th, 2006, 12:30 pm

I wish I could have made it. I'm glad it was a good show.

And kfoll, that sucks you had to stay up waiting so long. Sometimes those lugs are screwed on extremely tight and you need someone's help to get them off. But if you just didn't know how to change the tire, I hope you had the person show you or watched very closely so you'll know how to do it the next time it happens.

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Wed October 18th, 2006, 12:54 pm

ratanda wrote:I wish I could have made it. I'm glad it was a good show.

And kfoll, that sucks you had to stay up waiting so long. Sometimes those lugs are screwed on extremely tight and you need someone's help to get them off. But if you just didn't know how to change the tire, I hope you had the person show you or watched very closely so you'll know how to do it the next time it happens.
I'm pretty sure I know how... it's just that I have a hard time trusting myself to actually tighten the lugs enough. I'd really hate to get on I-75 doing 80 or so, and have the tire fall off altogether! But yeah, I watched the guy do it, he was really nice about it too. I had called a tow service to do it but they were going to charge me $55 just to put on the damn spare! I could get a brand new tire for less than that on my car, if I could get the car to the tire store. But at that hour of the morning you take what you get, and those bastards know it.

Still, even if it was kind of rough, I made it, and now I can say I slept in my car for my art! hehe... and I could almost say i kicked some crackhead's ass (I wanted to anyway), which would really have been metal... but sadly all I did was tell several panhandlers that I had no money to give them, and gave one cigarette to a man in a wheelchair. I guess that's not too metal, it's more hippy. heh.