ENSLAVED and ARSIS

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Fri November 9th, 2007, 11:06 am

holly wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
holly wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
holly wrote:
ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Also, there's something incredibly arrogant and infuriating about someone who, in the same day, creates an account only to confront a specific board member, and still sees it necessary to add not just one, but two fucking quotes to their signature.

BACK OFF BEFORE I PONTIFICATE, MOTHER FUCKER. YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT WHEN I PONTIFICATE!
I don't know anything about you, but I'm pretty sure that Drew's got you beat in almost all areas of life, specifically intelligence and especially getting pussy.

I'm 100% certain that there was nothing arrogant about him saying his piece. In a real world situation, one would not be expected to stay quiet when some random asshat started to attack one of the most important things in his life.
Blarg! wrote:I couldent tell it was sarcasm because looking at your stage presence,and reading the post,I really was not suprised.

And who are you to speak for all of atlanta metal on the subject of the scene?You just might be the least metal person in atlanta.

So why did you post here in the first place if you rather people diden't give you opinions on the internet? asshole.

There is somthing to be gained from people and forums you do and dont enjoy,If you were smart you would know that
Who are YOU to speak for all of Atlanta metal? Last time I checked, From Exile was out there working their asses off. They're putting themselves out there and they're earning great shows. What is your band doing besides hanging out in one of your moms' basements?

& a pissing contest over who wore what shirt? I love that metal is still stuck in some fucked up dark age where dudes with style are still considered to be gay. Shit like that is why I choose not to look like a metalhead and associate myself with anything but listening to the music. That and I like looking like myself, and not just another person wearing a Belphegor shirt.

I haven't heard such retarded bullshit since high school.
Seriously, you guys need to grow up.
k,first off,since when is anybody bitching about who wore what,We were just saying what we wore so we could all identify eachother in the crowd.
second,I don't care how hard they work,they are still typical local scramo crap.
And holly,you suck,seriously,fuck off.Your probablly the least metal person working at wrekage,nobody cares what you wear "OOH,look,i dunt dress metul,im betur"

you know nothing of my band,and im not one to list our acomplishments for the sake of an argument.
Leave it to holly to stick up for the shitty singer from "from exile"

But anyways,fuck holly,Enslaved ruled,From Exile sucked,NOTHING ELSE
Your "arguments" run you further into the ground with every word.
It's beautiful.
Apparently not since your only reply was

"Your "arguments" run you further into the ground with every word.
It's beautiful"
The point of that was because your "rebuttal" was more of the same we've all come to expect of you (barely readable retarded babble). When you can hang with the grown ups, maybe we'll treat you as such.
That,Or you have nothing to say.

Shut your bitch mouth while the men are talking.

Toilet Please.
Last edited by Blarg! on Sat November 10th, 2007, 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Fri November 9th, 2007, 11:52 am

Maybe you two should meet up and just fuck each other

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Fri November 9th, 2007, 3:53 pm

necroodin wrote:Maybe you two should meet up and just fuck each other
and kfoll can make dvds of it!
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Fri November 9th, 2007, 4:52 pm

ProstheticHead12 wrote:
necroodin wrote:Maybe you two should meet up and just fuck each other
and kfoll can make dvds of it!
Ewww.... no thanks.
----------------------------------

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Fri November 9th, 2007, 5:35 pm

*edit*
Last edited by RichOfSilence on Fri November 9th, 2007, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Fri November 9th, 2007, 5:42 pm

RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
holly wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
holly wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
holly wrote:
ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Also, there's something incredibly arrogant and infuriating about someone who, in the same day, creates an account only to confront a specific board member, and still sees it necessary to add not just one, but two fucking quotes to their signature.

BACK OFF BEFORE I PONTIFICATE, MOTHER FUCKER. YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT WHEN I PONTIFICATE!
I don't know anything about you, but I'm pretty sure that Drew's got you beat in almost all areas of life, specifically intelligence and especially getting pussy.

I'm 100% certain that there was nothing arrogant about him saying his piece. In a real world situation, one would not be expected to stay quiet when some random asshat started to attack one of the most important things in his life.
Blarg! wrote:I couldent tell it was sarcasm because looking at your stage presence,and reading the post,I really was not suprised.

And who are you to speak for all of atlanta metal on the subject of the scene?You just might be the least metal person in atlanta.

So why did you post here in the first place if you rather people diden't give you opinions on the internet? asshole.

There is somthing to be gained from people and forums you do and dont enjoy,If you were smart you would know that
Who are YOU to speak for all of Atlanta metal? Last time I checked, From Exile was out there working their asses off. They're putting themselves out there and they're earning great shows. What is your band doing besides hanging out in one of your moms' basements?

& a pissing contest over who wore what shirt? I love that metal is still stuck in some fucked up dark age where dudes with style are still considered to be gay. Shit like that is why I choose not to look like a metalhead and associate myself with anything but listening to the music. That and I like looking like myself, and not just another person wearing a Belphegor shirt.

I haven't heard such retarded bullshit since high school.
Seriously, you guys need to grow up.
k,first off,since when is anybody bitching about who wore what,We were just saying what we wore so we could all identify eachother in the crowd.
second,I don't care how hard they work,they are still typical local scramo crap.
And holly,you suck,seriously,fuck off.Your probablly the least metal person working at wrekage,nobody cares what you wear "OOH,look,i dunt dress metul,im betur"

you know nothing of my band,and im not one to list our acomplishments for the sake of an argument.
Leave it to holly to stick up for the shitty singer from "from exile"

But anyways,fuck holly,Enslaved ruled,From Exile sucked,NOTHING ELSE
Your "arguments" run you further into the ground with every word.
It's beautiful.
Apparently not since your only reply was

"Your "arguments" run you further into the ground with every word.
It's beautiful"
The point of that was because your "rebuttal" was more of the same we've all come to expect of you (barely readable retarded babble). When you can hang with the grown ups, maybe we'll treat you as such.
That,Or you have nothing to say.

Shut your nice mouth while the men are talking.

Toilet Please.
That's straight up going over the line. Go ahead and say that to her face when I'm around, tough guy.
Ah,I fixed it for you.
:wink: :lol:

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Fri November 9th, 2007, 7:54 pm

How long does it take a black girl to take a shit?

9 months.

xD

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Fri November 9th, 2007, 10:16 pm

Where did they put Black Jews during WW2?

The back of the gas chamber.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun November 11th, 2007, 8:13 pm

BlackRoija wrote:How long does it take a black girl to take a shit?

9 months.

xD

I just about died laughing when I read this. :lol:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???