Fear Factory, Children of Bodom, Lamb of God

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed November 10th, 2004, 5:07 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-WREKage-Paul+Nov 10 2004, 10:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WREKage-Paul @ Nov 10 2004, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey, Junior! Go and finish your homework! :m0nk3yp33: [/quote]
hey paula you are gay why don't you say this to my face? fag. set it up.

the_decapitator

Post by the_decapitator » Wed November 10th, 2004, 11:06 pm

Jealous,why dont you get a life man,or buy yourself a jungle and get lost

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Wed November 10th, 2004, 11:18 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Jealous+Nov 10 2004, 07:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jealous &#064; Nov 10 2004, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-WREKage&#045;Paul+Nov 10 2004, 10:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WREKage&#045;Paul &#064; Nov 10 2004, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey, Junior! Go and finish your homework! :m0nk3yp33: [/quote]
hey paula you are gay why don't you say this to my face? fag. set it up. [/quote]
Hooray, we have our first sexually confused stereotypical internet male tough-guy with a monosyllabic vocabulary on the boards!

Jealous, you know exactly where to find us every friday and saturday night. Until you show up at the studio yourself, consider yourself the pussy faggot who is hiding behind the computer screen. You've been officially put on notice that you are the Atlanta Metal forums' bitch every single post you make from here on out without backing up your empty claims of HURRRR I AM A REAL TOUGH GUY WHEN MY FAT ASS IS SLUMPED OVER IN MY CHAIR IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT AND NO ONE CAN SEE ME. I can post directions to the studio if you want, and am even willing to wait until you can find someone to read all the big words to you, just give me the word.

P.S. - unless you actually are a 13 year old boy or borderline retarded, the whole "U R A FAG" thing in every post isn't gonna work out. There are plenty of other message boards for you to slothfully bang your hairy knuckles on, so kindly forget about this one and get the fuck back under the bridge where you belong.

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Tue November 16th, 2004, 5:36 am

Don't mince words, Greg. How do you really feel? :3v1l:

Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

Diaspora

Post by Diaspora » Sat November 20th, 2004, 12:59 am

I went and thought the show was amazing. It really seemed like CoB stole the show. They were incredible. LoG wasn't as bad as I thought they would be and I got to meet their singer who was a pretty cool guy.