Hate Eternal/Soilent Green/Skeletonwitch/Brain Drill

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

kfoll

Post by kfoll » Fri April 18th, 2008, 8:37 am

I missed Skeletonwitch -- AGAIN. Dammit. Yeah I could hardly hear Eric's guitar. I hear they rent the sound equipment in Hell as opposed to having their own in Heaven, plus a rented sound engineer, who probably knows nothing about metal. But I had a good time, up until the dude in the pit ran into me and nearly tore off my shirt. :0 LOL.
----------------------------------

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri April 18th, 2008, 4:13 pm

I got there near the end of Toxic Holocaust's set...they were good but the lead singer's outfit cracked me up! And the hair! :lol: I think he got stuck somewhere inbetween Axel Rose and the 80s...

Skeletonwitch killed as expected and Soilent Green was good....I had to leave a few songs in cause I had to wake up early the next morning for work!

I saw Dan, Kelly and Tommy there...it was nice seeing you guys! 8)
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Sat April 19th, 2008, 9:30 pm

Metalfreak wrote:I got there near the end of Toxic Holocaust's set...they were good but the lead singer's outfit cracked me up! And the hair! :lol: I think he got stuck somewhere inbetween Axel Rose and the 80s...

Skeletonwitch killed as expected and Soilent Green was good....I had to leave a few songs in cause I had to wake up early the next morning for work!

Apparently during Soilent Green's set you came up to my friend to say by to her, and right after you left she turns to me and goes "yeah that's the person who hosts the metal show at WRAS, sorry I should have introduced you."

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Mon April 21st, 2008, 5:02 pm

Brian wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:I got there near the end of Toxic Holocaust's set...they were good but the lead singer's outfit cracked me up! And the hair! :lol: I think he got stuck somewhere inbetween Axel Rose and the 80s...

Apparently during Soilent Green's set you came up to my friend to say by to her, and right after you left she turns to me and goes "yeah that's the person who hosts the metal show at WRAS, sorry I should have introduced you."
oh you must be talking about Sara! lol hopefully we'll meet someday!
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Tue April 22nd, 2008, 10:51 am

Is Soilent Green trying to out Arsis, Arsis?
Why are they suddenly here so much?

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Tue April 22nd, 2008, 1:02 pm

Is Soilent Green trying to out Arsis, Arsis?
Why are they suddenly here so much?
Keepin' the road hot for the new album released a few days ago. If Ben's not here once a month with Soilent Green, it's with Goatwhore.