Spewtilator last show tonight 6/11/09 at PS Warehouse

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Spewtilator last show tonight 6/11/09 at PS Warehouse

Post by MS_39455 » Thu June 11th, 2009, 3:19 pm

Tonight 6/11/09. Supposedly the last Spewtilator show.

Spewtilator
Doomed Youth
Living Decay

PS Warehouse
585 Wells St.
Atlanta, GA

All ages, 9:00 PM, $5

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu June 11th, 2009, 3:34 pm

I've never gotten to see them but I have wanted to. This is too last minute...Have fun Tommy! 8)
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Thu June 11th, 2009, 4:49 pm

I'm going to try to check this out.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu June 11th, 2009, 10:00 pm

Metalfreak wrote:I've never gotten to see them but I have wanted to. This is too last minute...Have fun Tommy! 8)
i saw em with baroness like a year ago, it was pretty good
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

ZonariAn

Post by ZonariAn » Fri June 12th, 2009, 1:54 am

I think I may have seen Spewtilator once when Vhyle was still in Damnesia...and I'm saddened that neither one of us could make it to your last show!!! :(

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Fri June 12th, 2009, 9:21 am

A lot of fun as as expected and a great turnout. I've got to mention that Living Decay was a real surprise. They're all real young dudes, but were belting out some serious tunes that had Autopsy, Possessed, etc. written all over it. I really dig that dirty early death metal sound, but feel like I don't often hear it live...and particulary from such a young band. Apparently they're on the Goatwhore, Daath, Abysmal Dawn show in a couple of weeks and have a couple of more dates at the PS Warehouse in July. I was impressed.

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Fri June 12th, 2009, 9:54 am

MS_39455 wrote:A lot of fun as as expected and a great turnout. I've got to mention that Living Decay was a real surprise. They're all real young dudes, but were belting out some serious tunes that had Autopsy, Possessed, etc. written all over it. I really dig that dirty early death metal sound, but feel like I don't often hear it live...and particulary from such a young band. Apparently they're on the Goatwhore, Daath, Abysmal Dawn show in a couple of weeks and have a couple of more dates at the PS Warehouse in July. I was impressed.
Now I'm interested...I love all that early stuff. I won't be able to make the Goatwhore show because I'll be at the PS Warehouse for Title Fight that night but I'll try to make it out to one of their July shows.

I haven't been to the Warehouse before. Is it easy to get there by Marta?

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Fri June 12th, 2009, 11:33 am

Brian wrote:
MS_39455 wrote:A lot of fun as as expected and a great turnout. I've got to mention that Living Decay was a real surprise. They're all real young dudes, but were belting out some serious tunes that had Autopsy, Possessed, etc. written all over it. I really dig that dirty early death metal sound, but feel like I don't often hear it live...and particulary from such a young band. Apparently they're on the Goatwhore, Daath, Abysmal Dawn show in a couple of weeks and have a couple of more dates at the PS Warehouse in July. I was impressed.
Now I'm interested...I love all that early stuff. I won't be able to make the Goatwhore show because I'll be at the PS Warehouse for Title Fight that night but I'll try to make it out to one of their July shows.

Not really. It's also in the ghetto, and walking from the closest Marta station is probably a bad idea. Mechanicsville is a shithole.
Holly's brother Sky lives there.

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Fri June 12th, 2009, 11:33 am

Brian wrote: Now I'm interested...I love all that early stuff. I won't be able to make the Goatwhore show because I'll be at the PS Warehouse for Title Fight that night but I'll try to make it out to one of their July shows.

I'd guess that it's pretty easy to get to. I'm sure you could find a Marta stop nearby if not right on the corner since it's down town. Those shows so far have run pretty late...not sure how late Marta runs these days.

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Mon June 15th, 2009, 5:21 am

Its not really close to a marta station, but just as long as youre not an idiot you will be fine, its not really that bad of an area. Someone on this board going to see title fight, thats kind weird, but cool.