ARSIS - JANAURY 12th

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri December 3rd, 2004, 2:15 am

I'm booking ARSIS on January 12th. The venue will be announced as soon as everything is settled. The upcoming tour features ARSIS (Willowtip Records), INVOCATION OF NEHEK (Prosthetic Records), and THE HOSTAGE HEART. I will probably add one local to this show as well. Everyone make sure to come to this show. It will be great!

p.s.
Is anyone interested in a February 5th show with Into the Moat (Metal Blade), and Paria. It's the same booking agent, he keeps emailing me about all these tours, and those are pretty much the only two good ones so far. Check out the new Into the Moat mp3 on their website <a href='http://www.intothemoat.com' target='_blank'>www.intothemoat.com</a> .
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri December 3rd, 2004, 4:53 pm

I really don't think Arsis play here enough. :wh4cky:

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri December 3rd, 2004, 5:02 pm

yeah this will be like the 4th time ive seen them here, but i couldnt say no.
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

mrjumping
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by mrjumping » Sat December 4th, 2004, 8:38 am

Good luck with that. Let's see if they tour this Jan.

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Mon December 13th, 2004, 4:39 pm

Swayzes it is, Deathgasm metal night, should be insane, what do these supporting bands sound like?

dumpVokillist

Post by dumpVokillist » Mon December 13th, 2004, 7:08 pm

Invocation of Nehek is one of my favorite metalcore bands. they bring the mosh pretty hard for wearing girls extra small jeans. :m1c:

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Mon December 27th, 2004, 9:51 pm

How did Arsis get put on a tour with some Hardcore bands? And I saw Dark Asylum got added, does anyone have any info on them?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue February 8th, 2005, 4:37 pm

I booked that Arsis show.... I don't know why they got on the tour with the metalcore bands, but Zac from EE booking called me and asked me to book it so I did. But you should consider the fact that Arsis has a sound that is appealing to kids who are into metalcore, so I guess they got asked to jump on the tour. Arsis ended up dropping off that show at the last minute, but I got to see them (for like the 5th time) the next day at the masquerade with incantation and mortician.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Mon February 14th, 2005, 6:26 pm

Man book Arsis as much as is humanly possible. We should probably all get together and force them to relocate. Heard them for the first time when they got up at Swayze's and played their set and it was great.