585 Show List!

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 2:35 pm

actually i'm not sure. been super busy and haven't had time to round up locals... any takers on here?
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

In Ruins

Post by In Ruins » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 2:50 pm

Ryan wrote:actually i'm not sure. been super busy and haven't had time to round up locals... any takers on here?
In Ruins will play if you need some bands.

LivingDecay

Post by LivingDecay » Fri July 23rd, 2010, 3:15 pm

Fisthammer wants to book a show at 585 with Living Decay on Sunday August 22nd. Is there anyone that can help with that?

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sat July 24th, 2010, 5:03 pm

In Ruins wrote:
Ryan wrote:actually i'm not sure. been super busy and haven't had time to round up locals... any takers on here?
sounds good, you guys are on.
LivingDecay wrote:Fisthammer wants to book a show at 585 with Living Decay on Sunday August 22nd. Is there anyone that can help with that?
I'm on it. Who else is playing other than youz guyz? Greg left me a voicemail saying he already had bands lined up.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.

In Ruins

Post by In Ruins » Sat July 24th, 2010, 7:00 pm

Ryan wrote:
In Ruins wrote:
sounds good, you guys are on.
Awesome, I'll let you know if something comes up to where we can't play. Thanks

LivingDecay

Post by LivingDecay » Sat July 24th, 2010, 7:23 pm

Ryan wrote:
LivingDecay wrote:Fisthammer wants to book a show at 585 with Living Decay on Sunday August 22nd. Is there anyone that can help with that?
I'm on it. Who else is playing other than youz guyz? Greg left me a voicemail saying he already had bands lined up.

We're not sure what other bands they might be talking about, they didn't mention any to us but we asked Doomed Youth if they could and they are checking on it. We'll let you know! It would be gnarly if Spewtilator could do it too though!

In Ruins

Post by In Ruins » Sat July 24th, 2010, 7:54 pm

LivingDecay wrote:
Ryan wrote:

We're not sure what other bands they might be talking about, they didn't mention any to us but we asked Doomed Youth if they could and they are checking on it. We'll let you know! It would be gnarly if Spewtilator could do it too though!

Are you guys playing Pizza Face too? You should.
Also if you need more bands for the 22nd of August we're down as well. Not trying to hop on every show haha, but we're always down to play if bands are needed

LivingDecay

Post by LivingDecay » Sun July 25th, 2010, 11:45 am

In Ruins wrote:
LivingDecay wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Are you guys playing Pizza Face too? You should.
Also if you need more bands for the 22nd of August we're down as well. Not trying to hop on every show haha, but we're always down to play if bands are needed

Ha, cool. We messaged Fisthammer and asked about what other bands they had in mind so we'll let you know what's up when we do!

And unfortunately our bassist is in Florida getting tanner right now so we can't play the Pizza Face show, which we're disappointed about.

In Ruins

Post by In Ruins » Sun July 25th, 2010, 12:28 pm

Hey Ryan, we're actually not able to play Pizza Face now. One of our members has to work pretty far away. Sorry about this, thanks though.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon July 26th, 2010, 6:13 pm

no worries, i think it's gonna have to be canceled anyway. 585 isn't ready in the new spot yet so it might be moved, but if not it's a no go. we'll see

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Wed July 28th, 2010, 10:46 am

pizza face isn't happening. i feel bad cause they've been having a bunch of setbacks even before the tour began but i guess that's the way it goes sometimes.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Wed July 28th, 2010, 4:15 pm

Trying to find Pizza Face somewhere to party and/or crash for the night. They're in town and I'm sure they would very much appreciate the help since the show fell through. Usually I'd offer up my own place but with an 11 day old daughter that's not really an option this time around.

Any takers? Hit me up 6788602150

Pat

Post by Pat » Wed July 28th, 2010, 11:14 pm

they're crashing at my place tonight, so they're good

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu July 29th, 2010, 7:39 am

I need locals for these shows. If anyone is interested get in touch asap

August 6th
Locusta (OH)
Argentinum Astrum (KY)

August 16th
Unmen (NJ)

LivingDecay

Post by LivingDecay » Thu July 29th, 2010, 9:16 pm

We can do the Locusta show but we're not sure on the Unmen show.

Fisthammer doesn't have any other bands in mind other than us and Spewtilator. Doomed Youth can't play. So it would be gnarly if In Ruins could get on this bill. And possibly Sadistic Ritual too if they wanted to.