8-26 Spewtilator, Primate, Withered and Zoroaster Masquerade

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

aaron

Post by aaron » Sat August 27th, 2011, 5:03 pm

Great show. Had to leave before withered, big bummer there. Spew was really tight and primate killed it. I thought zoroaster's mix sounded good (I dunno, maybe slower stuff just sounds better at the masq?), not the biggest fan but some of those riffs are still stuck in my head...

Pat

Post by Pat » Sat August 27th, 2011, 5:28 pm

doubledogpaleale wrote:The show was great overall. The sound was, as always, shitty for everyone but withered (who had an awesome light show that mixed well with their fog). Good to see that one little annoying kid get punched in the back of the head and thrown out of the crowd. Oh and those 2 - 3 fail stage dives were fucking hilarious. Plus the pirates and the vampire kid with the choker were quite a site to see.
These are my exactly feelings about the show haha. Was the last failed stagedive the drummer of Zoroaster? I think it might have been and he was slow to get up. He ate shit pretty hard haha.

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Sat August 27th, 2011, 6:39 pm

Pat wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:The show was great overall. The sound was, as always, shitty for everyone but withered (who had an awesome light show that mixed well with their fog). Good to see that one little annoying kid get punched in the back of the head and thrown out of the crowd. Oh and those 2 - 3 fail stage dives were fucking hilarious. Plus the pirates and the vampire kid with the choker were quite a site to see.
These are my exactly feelings about the show haha. Was the last failed stagedive the drummer of Zoroaster? I think it might have been and he was slow to get up. He ate shit pretty hard haha.
Ha. No that wasn't Dan. I don't know where that kid came from, but it seemed like he might have hurt himself pretty bad. Serves the dumbass right.
Diana wrote: God damn fuckin shit
The Crawling Chaos

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sat August 27th, 2011, 7:15 pm

Glad everyone seemed to dig our set, I thought we played terribly. Zoroaster sounded great from the side of the stage as did Withered. We got the shaft due to Kamelot insisting Withered wait to sound check because they were "too loud" which in turn pushed everything back so that we had maybe 5 minutes once everything was set up before we had to be done. Ugh.

Sorry to anyone that was hoping to buy a shirt, they weren't done in time but I should have them soon and will post some pics once they're here.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Mon August 29th, 2011, 7:57 am

Great set Ryan..finally got to see u guys..very cool indeed. Had never heard Primate before and didn't know Kevin Sharp fronted them, they were badass. Zoroaster..holy fuck..loud as fuck and totally increased my buzz ratio with that mindfuck of a set. Left 3 songs into Withered set, was beat down from a long day at work. Great show..glad i made it out.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon August 29th, 2011, 8:40 am

Acidic Consumption wrote:Great set Ryan..finally got to see u guys..very cool indeed.
Thanks a lot man, glad you dug it.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

withered

Post by withered » Wed August 31st, 2011, 5:03 pm

yeah, I'd really like to thank everyone that came out, even if you didn't catch our whole set. We couldn't have been much happier with the evening. All the bands were fantastic which is rare at any show these days.

The footage of all the bands looks amazing and hopefully we'll get to hear some audio mixes soon.

Cheers,
Mike
WITHERED - tortured blackened doom

http://www.withered.net
http://www.myspace.com/withered