Mayhem (12/8, Masq)

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Odinson666

very grim

Post by Odinson666 » Sat June 11th, 2011, 12:20 am

as long as there is not a hip hop dance party that night i'll be there , though late in hopes of missing the opening bands

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Sat June 11th, 2011, 8:43 am

V-GER wrote:I might have to come for this!
You should!

SadisticRitual

Re: very grim

Post by SadisticRitual » Sat June 11th, 2011, 8:51 am

Odinson666 wrote: though late in hopes of missing the opening bands
I feel ya there. Pretty damn excited for mayhem though!

GameFreac

Post by GameFreac » Sun June 12th, 2011, 12:32 pm

Last night my friend got drunk, took my iPod and wandered off. We couldn't find him for like an hour but when I texted him he said he was "staring at the freezing moon." Then he sent me the Freezing Moon lyrics. We found him at the end of my friend's driveway near the woods just laying there listening to it on repeat. So I'm sure he'll be going to this...haha. I might go too.

Generubin

Post by Generubin » Sun June 12th, 2011, 1:58 pm

GameFreac wrote:Last night my friend got drunk, took my iPod and wandered off. We couldn't find him for like an hour but when I texted him he said he was "staring at the freezing moon." Then he sent me the Freezing Moon lyrics. We found him at the end of my friend's driveway near the woods just laying there listening to it on repeat. So I'm sure he'll be going to this...haha. I might go too.
sounds like a good time.
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

Chaos

Post by Chaos » Sun June 12th, 2011, 2:58 pm

okay i have to release statement about this...

i have NO SUPPORT AND NO TOLERANCE FOR MASSQUEERAIDS!!!!!

only MayheM are true ones rest are posers and assholes, masquerade is also asshole. Why i give my money to these assholes?! only for mayhem so maybe i will not go in reality, perhaps astral, but MayheM need to see me there and to see my total support. they will understand but others will not. not one can!!!

i maybe have more to say about this in coming ages, but probably no fuckers understand

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Sun June 12th, 2011, 3:11 pm

Fucking. Priceless.

GameFreac

Post by GameFreac » Sun June 12th, 2011, 4:22 pm

CHAOS HAS RETURNED

Highlight of my day.

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Sun June 12th, 2011, 4:45 pm

Chaos wrote: perhaps astral,
astral projecting your way to a mayhem show? the ultimate way to avoid ticketmaster! give this man a medal

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun June 12th, 2011, 5:30 pm

GameFreac wrote:CHAOS HAS RETURNED

Highlight of my day.
:lol:

I was wondering what happened to him

His English has gotten alot better too.

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Sun June 12th, 2011, 8:52 pm

SadisticRitual wrote:
Chaos wrote: perhaps astral,
astral projecting your way to a mayhem show? the ultimate way to avoid ticketmaster! give this man a medal
I need to know how to do this.
Brian wrote:dance, monkey, dance!!
http://chipsandbeermag.tumblr.com/

DeathfareDevil

Post by DeathfareDevil » Mon June 13th, 2011, 5:04 pm

Chaos wrote:okay i have to release statement about this...

only MayheM are true ones rest are posers and assholes, masquerade is also asshole. Why i give my money to these assholes?! only for mayhem so maybe i will not go in reality, perhaps astral, but MayheM need to see me there and to see my total support. they will understand but others will not. not one can!!!

i maybe have more to say about this in coming ages, but probably no fuckers understand

Image

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon June 13th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Metalfreak wrote:His English has gotten alot better too.
haha that was my first thought

I never got into Mayhem but beer drinkin' at Jack's is always a good time. Might have to go. Interested to see how much this is going to be.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon June 13th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Chaos wrote:okay i have to release statement about this...

you are pretty kvlt bro, but that was also one of the silliest things ive ever read on this board in the past 7 years. as for mayhem, i used to dig some of there stuff, but the appeal never stood the test of time for me. pass
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

Odinson666

the problem

Post by Odinson666 » Tue June 14th, 2011, 8:09 am

the problem you will find in astrally projecting your self to a mayhem show , the pig blood will cause some turbulence in the ether, probably have better luck using this method to get into a Watain show as they open portals back stage
i have astrally projected away from a show when i saw w.a.sp on the headless children tour i was on about 16 hits of acid and blackie lawless 's head kept bouncing off his shoulders when he head banged and i floated out of center stage until my mom came to get , and her face was like a lego figure
maybe that is what watain is talking about with the lawless darkness is really the blackie lawless darkness , i think i am going to play the last command backwards and see if it summons reinkaos