Sorrowful End, Aborning, Beeravore, Subdivisions-Nov.26

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Acidic Consumption

Sorrowful End, Aborning, Beeravore, Subdivisions-Nov.26

Post by Acidic Consumption » Fri September 9th, 2011, 2:28 pm

Lestregus Nosferatus, Sorrowful End, Beeravore and 1 TBD At The Awaken The Ancient Stage(Little Tree) Saturday November 26. Come out and Witness the return of the legendary Lestregus Nosferatus. Should be a great show and a good time to let lose after 2 days of family madness.
Last edited by Acidic Consumption on Thu October 6th, 2011, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Re: Lestregus Nosferatus, Sorrowful End, Beeravore, 1TBD-Nov

Post by MS_39455 » Fri September 9th, 2011, 2:36 pm

Acidic Consumption wrote:Lestregus Nosferatus
Holy shit! I had no idea these guys were active!

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Fri September 9th, 2011, 2:39 pm

yeah man..Skully is back at it..gonna be great to see him and the band tearing it up once again after all these years

MetalPaul

Post by MetalPaul » Fri September 9th, 2011, 9:54 pm

definatly going to try and make it out shane!
Darkest Regards...

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sat September 10th, 2011, 12:12 am

Linda told me about this today...I will be there! (I'll be in town for thanksgiving break lol)

this is gonna be amazing. Fuck yesss!!!

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Fri September 23rd, 2011, 3:28 pm

I was told that Lestregus Nosferatus is playing Sat November 26 but it'll be another show at Masquerade. dunno what's up with this show now but know that Lestregus is not playing it.

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Thu October 6th, 2011, 1:52 pm

This show is still on with a slight lineup change. The lineup now is Sorrowful End, Aborning, Beeravore, and Subdivisions. $5/door at The Awaken the Ancient Stage(Little Tree). Sorrowful End is recording a full length cd and will hopefully be available at this show.[/img]

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Fri October 7th, 2011, 10:32 am

Subdivisions better be a Rush cover band that only does their 80's material.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri October 7th, 2011, 10:43 am

ratanda wrote:Subdivisions better be a Rush cover band that only does their 80's material.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Fri October 7th, 2011, 11:27 am

ratanda wrote:Subdivisions better be a Rush cover band that only does their 80's material.
agreed..that would be killer...never heard of these guys just saw them on the flyer...trying to post the flyer if i could ever figure out how to. Speaking of killer 80's cover bands, saw Iron Mullet a few weeks back at Wing Wild cafe in Marietta and they were badass...going see Motley Crue cover band Dr. Feelgood Sat at Wild Wing...it's close to the pad and free so should be fun to get hammered and check out.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri October 7th, 2011, 12:09 pm

Nice. We used to joke about doing a Motley Crue cover band with our old drummer and calling it Motley Spew.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Mon November 7th, 2011, 3:13 pm

3 weeks from Saturday... come on out and get the fuck away from the fam after being on lockdown with them for two days. Bottoms up!!

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Mon November 14th, 2011, 8:03 pm

what time is each band going on stage?

I'm gonna desperately try to make this and Skully's lol We'll see how this works out

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Wed November 16th, 2011, 10:23 am

Metalfreak wrote:what time is each band going on stage?

I'm gonna desperately try to make this and Skully's lol We'll see how this works out
Hey Amanda...it's cool ur coming out...i'll see ya at Obituary if u don't make the show. Can't say i blame ya...i'd like to see Lestregus and Prime Mover myself, hopefully all 3 bands will be booked on the same bill in the near future. As far as i know the show starts at 8ish but wouldn't be surprised if the first band went on closer to 9. Not sure what the lineup will be but hope to cya there. This will be our first show at a venue.

God of Brutality

Post by God of Brutality » Wed November 16th, 2011, 11:33 am

Acidic Consumption wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:what time is each band going on stage?

Hey Amanda...it's cool ur coming out...i'll see ya at Obituary if u don't make the show. Can't say i blame ya...i'd like to see Lestregus and Prime Mover myself, hopefully all 3 bands will be booked on the same bill in the near future. As far as i know the show starts at 8ish but wouldn't be surprised if the first band went on closer to 9. Not sure what the lineup will be but hope to cya there. This will be our first show at a venue.
Yeah we actually were trying to get Skully to do this show at tree. Im sure we are gonna have Lestregus play soon. Definatly hate both shows are on the same night! I have been a friend of skully's for about 15 yrs. and jammed with him numerious times. Make your choice, local bands at masq. $10 bucks and $5 bucks a beer or local bands at ATA stage(little tree) $5 bucks and b.y.o.b
Both great shows, both great price, all in all you can't go wrong with either show. I'll be at ATA because I wanna see Shane's band and the line up is more to my style of metal. Not to mention I'm working the show...