Saturday, March 26th @ Swayzes

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Sat March 26th, 2005, 2:51 pm

Could anyone give a synopsis of tonight's bands? I haven't been able to find much information online about them.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Sat March 26th, 2005, 3:43 pm

Legions of Astaroth/Tenebrous - KVLT. Expect lots of corpsepaint, animal parts, and upside down crosses

Coathanger Abortion - Death metal band that warped back in time to 1994...well, they have new members now so I dunno.

havent heard malebogia or whatever.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sat March 26th, 2005, 11:01 pm

i was all ready to head out to this show.........LAST NIGHT(friday) and then dan told me it was actually tonight. which i already had plans that couldn't be cancelled.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Sun March 27th, 2005, 1:30 am

Just returned from Swayze's. Had to take off before Tenebrous. The Leigions of Astaroth guys tallked about their favorite things to say in between songs, which varied in levels of "evil". The matching tiny scars on the arms were cute. Was not impressed @_@ Coathanger Abortion, seemed the tighest of all the bands, not saying much, just playing their music, which I found to be most agreeable. What's the deal with Maleboglia expecting some huge response? To me their skronk falls flat. Cheers to the Deathgasm crew though for putting on these shows, it's fucking great for Atlanta. And stupid fuckers who bring beer into the store and spill it all over the floor and cd's in a drunken stupor can go leap into the nearest oven.

Kurt

Post by Kurt » Sun March 27th, 2005, 9:31 pm

Killer show.

Kurt

Post by Kurt » Sun March 27th, 2005, 9:43 pm

Oh yes, the split CDs did not come in on time as we thought, but the label has uploaded mp3s if you want to check out Legions of Astaroth, Hellgoat, or Lament Configuration.

www.vileartrecords.com <--In the "releases" section.