Inquisition

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Tue December 6th, 2011, 2:03 pm

You might as well just buy your own tickets, cuz ain't no one defeating the champion.
Thanks,
SBG

maxwheel

Post by maxwheel » Tue December 6th, 2011, 7:25 pm

TOMORROW!

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Tue December 6th, 2011, 9:46 pm

maxwheel wrote:TOMORROW!
YES! HAIL SATAN!

RegularNate

Post by RegularNate » Tue December 6th, 2011, 10:06 pm

Albert Kagan wrote:
YES! HAIL SATAN!
What? I thought you were anti-theistic. Hailing satan is playing into christian theism to the max. There's absolutely no argument for what I've just aid.

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Tue December 6th, 2011, 10:16 pm

RegularNate wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
YES! HAIL SATAN!
What? I thought you were anti-theistic. Hailing satan is playing into christian theism to the max. There's absolutely no argument for what I've just aid.
Except I am not an absolute person with an absolute set of beliefs. To me, Satan is just a symbolic figure that you don't actually have to believe in. Frankly you can believe in any combination of ideas. Therefore, it doesn't actually matter whether or not my saying are Satanic or Anti-Theistic.

doctormetal

Post by doctormetal » Tue December 6th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Albert Kagan wrote:
RegularNate wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
YES! HAIL SATAN!
Except I am not an absolute person with an absolute set of beliefs. To me, Satan is just a symbolic figure that you don't actually have to believe in. Frankly you can believe in any combination of ideas. Therefore, it doesn't actually matter whether or not my saying are Satanic or Anti-Theistic.
Owned.
Did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets???

RegularNate

Post by RegularNate » Tue December 6th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Albert Kagan wrote:
RegularNate wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
YES! HAIL SATAN!
that's exactly what the church of satan preaches. that's still theistic.

Generubin

Post by Generubin » Tue December 6th, 2011, 10:47 pm

Albert Kagan wrote:
RegularNate wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
YES! HAIL SATAN!
"I am not an absolute person with an absolute set of beliefs" lol what? So you're not a real boy and you're confused?

A black sheep is still a sheep. Many of the icons that anti-theists follow are Christian symbols or pagan symbols that have been made evil by the Holy Roman church.
Last edited by Generubin on Tue December 6th, 2011, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Tue December 6th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Generubin wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
RegularNate wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
YES! HAIL SATAN!

A black sheep is still a sheep, Christian.
Except I am not in the Church of Satan, and I don't take time to read what they have to say. Also, I'm not affiliated with any Satanic group (e.g. GABC), and I have never been a member of any Xtian "church" either. Maybe you should take the time to know me before you talk shit about me without even knowing what I stand for.

Generubin

Post by Generubin » Tue December 6th, 2011, 11:08 pm

Albert Kagan wrote:
Generubin wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
RegularNate wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
YES! HAIL SATAN!

Except I am not in the Church of Satan, and I don't take time to read what they have to say. Also, I'm not affiliated with any Satanic group (e.g. GABC), and I have never been a member of any Xtian "church" either. Maybe you should take the time to know me before you talk shit about me without even knowing what I stand for.
Too much time; not enough care.
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Tue December 6th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Generubin wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
Generubin wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
RegularNate wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
YES! HAIL SATAN!

Too much time; not enough care.
Yeah, I give up arguing. Let's focus on the actual show.

CarpeMortem

Post by CarpeMortem » Wed December 7th, 2011, 12:05 am

Hail albert, ruler of the underworld.

Pat

Post by Pat » Wed December 7th, 2011, 1:28 am

stop derailing this thread with this dumbass shit. albert you should probably only post in your WAC thread from here on out.

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Wed December 7th, 2011, 1:39 am

Pat wrote:stop derailing this thread with this dumbass shit. albert you should probably only post in your WAC thread from here on out.
As I said, I gave up arguing with people.

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Wed December 7th, 2011, 7:18 am

Internets "arguments" are very satanic.
Brian wrote:dance, monkey, dance!!
http://chipsandbeermag.tumblr.com/