Breakers 04-02-05 LeveL, Icepick, Selva and Ecryptus

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

LEVELATLANTA

Breakers 04-02-05 LeveL, Icepick, Selva and Ecryptus

Post by LEVELATLANTA » Thu March 31st, 2005, 12:40 pm

Doors 7pm/ $5

This will be LeveL's last Atlanta show until we drop Love Lost Hate Gained in June. Also this is the first show in years by Icepick (featuring members of Burial Rites and Lilitu) and the first show ever by Selva. All that plus Ecryptus, this should be an all around badass show. :twisted:

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Sun April 10th, 2005, 2:07 am

Thanks Level for putting us on!
however, is it me or does anybody else think the sound at Breakers could use a bit of somebody that knows who the hell to mix?

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Mon April 11th, 2005, 1:15 pm

That night I noticed the sound was really good for some bands and bad for others. So I don't know what was up with that.

LEVELATLANTA

Post by LEVELATLANTA » Tue April 12th, 2005, 10:05 am

Ecrypt wrote:Thanks Level for putting us on!
however, is it me or does anybody else think the sound at Breakers could use a bit of somebody that knows who the hell to mix?
Yes the sound at Breakers is pretty sketchy at best. I'm usually told that the sound coming out of the PA is good but the monitors always seem to sound just like Hell and a word to the wise never set your drummer up sideways on that riser or you won't even be able to follow the kick drum. Maybe they will be able to hire a pro sound guy in the future but I'm pretty sure Brian is trying to make back alot of the money he spent on remodeling the stage before stretching things any thinner down there.

I think Gene put you guys on that bill but it was good to play with you guys regardless.