GWAR- 10/18

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Fri October 19th, 2012, 5:27 am

whats all this now?
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

Diana

Post by Diana » Fri October 19th, 2012, 8:09 am

Supposedly it's just for this weekend, some "event" that's going on. But the Masquerade apparently has no parking lot and they were having everyone park at the Yaarab Shrine Temple and they had a shuttle running from there to the show. The employee on the blocked street was handing out maps to everyone. If it's NOT temporary, it's gonna be the final nail in weeknight Masq shows for me. Until they start paying me what I make to get up at 4 in the morning.

I was thisclose to going to Jack's and ordering one of those buckets of beer. But I decided I didn't want to wake up on that sticky floor. :?

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri October 19th, 2012, 9:17 am

I imagine the shuttlebus smelled great after the show.

Diana

Post by Diana » Fri October 19th, 2012, 10:04 am

AmoebicDysentery wrote:I imagine the shuttlebus smelled great after the show.
HAHAHAH!! No. Shit.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Fri October 19th, 2012, 3:52 pm

Diana wrote:Supposedly it's just for this weekend, some "event" that's going on. But the Masquerade apparently has no parking lot and they were having everyone park at the Yaarab Shrine Temple and they had a shuttle running from there to the show. The employee on the blocked street was handing out maps to everyone. If it's NOT temporary, it's gonna be the final nail in weeknight Masq shows for me. Until they start paying me what I make to get up at 4 in the morning.

I was thisclose to going to Jack's and ordering one of those buckets of beer. But I decided I didn't want to wake up on that sticky floor. :?
thats bullshit. masquerade just can't not suck to save their lives.

Anyway if you had some to jacks you'd have found a good bit of us up there tying one on!
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri October 19th, 2012, 9:34 pm

ratanda wrote:I don't remember Gwar ever coming through with a really good band. There may be rare instances here and there in the past, but I can't remember any.

i saw gwar in 2004 with dying fetus opening. john longstreth on drums for that tour, one of the best fetus shows ive seen.
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

Josh

Post by Josh » Sat October 20th, 2012, 11:49 am

Matt wrote:
ratanda wrote:I don't remember Gwar ever coming through with a really good band. There may be rare instances here and there in the past, but I can't remember any.

i saw gwar in 2004 with dying fetus opening. john longstreth on drums for that tour, one of the best fetus shows ive seen.
I was at that one as well. The pit for Fetus was sick!

TakeAsNeededForPain24

Post by TakeAsNeededForPain24 » Mon October 22nd, 2012, 9:44 pm

i was at that show too. dying fetus were awsome that night. i remember the pit being really slippery but it was still awesome. it was my first time seeing gwar and they didnt disappoint. after that i went and seen them like 3 or 4 years in a row.