July 21st- Burial Rites, Hate Eternal, Krisiun, Incantation

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Fri July 22nd, 2005, 3:42 am

Yep, every band was extremely good tonight. I thought Krisiun destroyed all though. Incantation was fucking great and so was Hate Eternal. Into Eternity was awesome as well, very uniquie. And Burial Rites sounds very very good too, first time seeing them without Dan. The only thing I didnt like is Krisiun didnt play one song off of Black Force Domain and I dont think they played anything from Ageless Venomous. I really wanted to hear Black Force Domain.

Kurt

Post by Kurt » Fri July 22nd, 2005, 9:50 am

Incantation was worth the cover charge alone. "Ibex Moon" in particular.

Into Eternity is probably the most HIV + band I've ever seen live.

BurialRitesRawkStar

Re:

Post by BurialRitesRawkStar » Fri July 22nd, 2005, 9:51 am

This show ruled so much! All these bands did a killer job. Krisiun and Hate Eternal were pure insanity. Watching Derek Roddy play drums will just leave you speechless. Its a shame that more people don't come out to these shows. If you weren't there, then you missed out! Thanks to everybody that checked out our set! I had an awesome time playing/watching this show! \m/

Joey/ Burial Rites

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Fri July 22nd, 2005, 12:28 pm

That shit tested my soul.

I love it!!!!

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Fri July 22nd, 2005, 2:33 pm

If you guys saw some large haired person on the left side headbanging in a frenzy that was me. Krisiun fucking ruled. Into Eternity sounds like they should be on a tour with the Blood Brothers or some skronk as that.Incantation also impressed me.. the last time I saw them was decidedly subpar, but this time they were quite good. but holy shit! Krisiun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri July 22nd, 2005, 4:55 pm

I decided to go. Left like, 3 songs into Hate Eternal.

I didn't feel to good after realizing once I got into the show and bought one beer (PBR of course), I had already spent $25.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Fri July 22nd, 2005, 5:26 pm

yeah it was a good show

i always have mixed feelings about incantation........the lineup is always changing and more than half of their catalog of songs are boring. they usually play a 2/1 ratio of boring songs to good.

krisiun was actually really good! i thought that i'd had of enough of seeing them live after the last two shows i've seen them on bored me but last night they ripped. and hate eternal was great but without another guitarist it still doesn't represent the potential of the band..................derek roddy is out of his mind!

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Fri July 22nd, 2005, 5:48 pm

Right on Amoebic.. I split after Krisiun because I could no longer hold my head upright. And my attendence to the Swayze's show Wednesday is in question, due to the fact that my car in fact did not make it. Fuck drunken assholes in Mercedes running me off the road!

Post by post » Sat July 23rd, 2005, 8:42 pm

This was the best death metal show to come through atlanta in a long time. This show turned out to be much more than I expected, each band took it to another level. Im a big fan of every band and would pay the same cover to see them all play next weekend.